7

Clint and Phil had tended to me and given me the shots for a few days before Phil left.

A pregnant woman Clint called Laura helped him after Phil left. Laura seemed very hesitant to help Clint with giving me shots.

I was wary of her as well, but not as much as Clint.

I slowly got out of the habit of throwing my head around after being given a shot, they didn't seem to hurt me or make me go to sleep.

Clint seemed pleased with that. He let two small children in the stall, under his supervision of course.

The two children begged Clint to let them touch me.

Clint caved a few days later, but he'd been touching me also.

Clint walked in one day to me licking the sutures that made a line all along the barrel of my body, the abdominal part.

Clint quickly jogged over and pushed my face away from it, "No!" he told me sternly.

I flicked on ear sideways and tried to do it again.

"I said 'no'!" Clint snipped at me, pushing my muzzle away from the sutures again.

"Do I need to get you a cone of shame?" Clint asked me.

I didn't know what this 'cone of shame' was, but I didn't like the sound of it. I looked at Clint and hit his side with the side of my head, I used moderate force.

He didn't fall over, but he wasn't unphased by it, he stumbled.

"Rude!" Clint told me.

I didn't care. My stomach itched and he wouldn't let me scratch. I bared my teeth at Clint and went back to trying to scratch.

Clint pushed me again before taking out his phone and texting someone.
.
.
.
Thirty minutes later, Laura came into the barn and my stall holding a large piece of plastic.

Clint took it, kissing Laura with a, "Thanks babe," before walking up to me with the plastic.

He wrapped it around my neck and fastened it.

I couldn't see anything on either side of me, only in front of me. I didn't like that.

"I told you if you didn't stop, you'd get the cone of shame,".