1

I made my way through a building behind the base, arrow drawn.

The strike team had made their way through already, but you couldn't be to careful around these bases. You never knew with HYDRA.

The building's interior looked kinda like a barn the further you got in. Smelled like one too, there were bits of hay around.

I walked in a hallway that had a few stalls inside it, what did HYDRA need stalls for?

I walked past the stalls, the first had a dead paint horse in it, the second had a live quarter horse in it, but that horse reared and kicked the door. That wasn't a happy horse.

The other stalls were empty, until I got to the last one, the last one had another live horse, but this one was laying down. It looked like a black thoroughbred. It was completely black.

I sheathed the arrow and tapped on the com, "I have a few test subjects in the back building," I said as I looked around before noticing the computer.

"How many?" a voice over the com asked.

"Two, a couple horses." I said as I turned on the computer, idiots, there wasn't even a password.

I skimmed over the information on the computer about the horses, they were trying to cheat on horse races? Did they really need funds that badly?

I turned quickly and nocked an arrow as someone opened the door I came in.

I lowered it shortly after, it was just the STRIKE team that came with me.

"I want the horses transferred to into my care after they're seen by a vet," I told them before walking out.

They nodded and one of them got to work on the computer I'd been on.

I walked out and headed back to the helicopter Coulson had waiting for me.

I put my bow on my back and hopped on the helicopter, strapping myself in the back as the pilot took off as we headed back to the base so I could give a report.