11

Clint took me out to walk in the cirular pen for a week, after that, Clint started to urge me to move faster.

I started to trot around the circle, I got out of breath quicker, but it felt great to move again.

A week after that, I was running around the circle.

Phil had come back one day to see Clint, Clint had been in the circular pen with me as I ran around it. Phil was standing on the bottom bar of the fencing, "Are you sure that's the horse I brought?" he asked with a grin.

Clint slowed me to a stop. "She's doing great Phil," Clint told him as he walked over to him, I followed.

I had a layer of sweat on my body and I was breathing a little roughly.

"She started walking a couple weeks ago, trotted a week ago, and this week she's running. I walked in her stall about a month ago and saw her standing,".

Phil nodded and reached out to pet my nose, "She looks good, did you switch her food over?"

Clint nodded, "I'm in the process of switching her food over. She eats a lot, I think Napoleon's jealous though. She gets out a lot more than he does,".

Phil nodded and moved to sit on the fence, "Is she trained?" Phil asked, nodding towards me.

Clint shrugged, "I was waiting for her to get back to a healthy weight before I was going to take her riding," Clint told him, giving my neck a firm pat.

I shook my mane and looked around the field surronding the barn and Clint's house.

A red car was by the house and Lila and Cooper ran off the porch to see Phil.

Clint took me back to my stall so he and Phil could talk, probably.