15

Natasha had listened intently, glancing at me every once in a while.

When Clint had finished, Natasha looked at me with a different look in her eyes. "Do you want to ride her?" Clint asked Natasha.

She gave a single, firm nod.

Clint grinned at her and walked out of my stall, a few moments later, my bridle appeared. Clint slung it over the gate.

I heard Napoleon's stall door being opened and the satisfied neigh he gave Clint as he was walked out of his stall.

Natasha grabbed the bridle and put it on my head, just before leading me out of the stall and to a small area where Clint kept our saddles. Natasha tied the reins of the bridle to a pole and went over to where Clint kept my saddle.

I started shifting my weight, I loved going outside to run.

Natasha placed the blanket on my back before quickly going back for the saddle. She took her time with strapping the saddle to me.

Clint was working on Napoleon's bulkier saddle.

When Natasha finished, she untied the reins and pulled herself onto my back, being gentle with it.

Clint followed her example when he finished Napoleon's saddle.

Natasha urged me forward, and so I started walking out of the barn.

I could hear Napoleon following behind me.

When I got outside, I could see new people.

There were two chopping wood outside, one much bulkier than the other.

Natasha lead me in a trot over to the two men, stopping me when we were in front of them.

The two ceased their argument when the blond had ripped the log he had in his hands in half and said, "Everytime someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time,".

The brunette seemed taken aback and opened his mouth to say something.

Natasha chose that moment to clear her throat. "Boys," she said as she turned me to face the two head on.

Clint kept walking to the forest line.

"What's with the horse Romanoff?" the brunette asked, pointing at me.

"Clint got her for me," she informed them, I stood a bit taller and twitched my ear.

Were we not going to acknowledge the fact that this guy just ripped a chunk of tree in half? No? Okay...

I waited for the three to finish their conversation,

Natasha turned me in the direction Clint and Napoleon had gone.

She urged me into a run and I took off after the two, I could hear Natasha laughing as I ran.