The Trancy's Dark Plan Part 1

Oki. I got drawings to do, and I finished some for the FanFic. I PRIORITIZED MY "WORK" OVER HOMEWORK! IT WAS WORTH IT THOUGH! I hope you enjoy!

I love y'all!
-Kay
___________________________

Author-chan: Change it if you want, this is how I would depict (y/n)'s real form

Author-chan: Change it if you want, this is how I would depict (y/n)'s real form. (I'm too lazy to color)
BTW I chose wings because sebby was always surrounded by feathers everytime he turns into his real form.

~ Back to the Story ~

(y/n)'s POV
I looked at my shadow, seeing the depiction of a demon, I could tell that I was in my true form. Sebastian and Kyle ran over. Kyle looked into my eyes, trying to calm me down.

3nd-person POV
   "(y/n)... Just calm down... This will be over sooner or later. Turn back to your mortal form before someone else sees you." The demon whispered to her as her glowing pink eyes looked at him. He back up a little as he saw (y/n).

   Sebastian took the time to observe her true form. Her eyes glowed a magnificent pink. Her horns extended from her head. Her hair, long and soft as silk. Her black-feathured wings that sprouted from her back, extending outward, that measured around 5ft each.

   'Exquisite...' He thought, admiring the wings and their shine against the sun. "Sebastian, we have to calm her down." Kyle said as he held on to the girl's hands.

   Sebastian hugged her from behind, his arms around her waist. She was taken back, but was calm none the less in his embrace. Kyle glared at the demon, who smirked. Sebastian sniffed some of her scent, getting hungry as he did.

   Kyle went and cupped (y/n)'s cheek, and looked at her. Staring. The stare was a tactic Kyle used to calm her down. Kyle usually had a calming look to his eyes.

   The demoness' attention was now on Kyle. She looked into his ocean-blue eyes, and as they glowed back with a calming pink, her stress decreased.

   Her wings folded in. Her hair slowly grew back to their original length. Her horns shrunk back into her head. While her eyes remained the glowing menacing pink.

   Kyle calms down, seeing that (y/n) was no longer suspicious to the human eye. "Good girl." He said as he kissed her on the forehead, picks her up, and brushes her hair in calm strokes to calm her down a bit more.

~ Timeskip ~

   The three were at the Trancy manor. Observing what Claude was doing with Ciel.

   "I must find a way in the manor, or at least try to retrieve my master. You two stay here. I'll return shortly." Sebastian said as he sped off.

   (y/n) had enough, she had walked away, clearly upset. Kyle followed. She stopped at a tree, a stray tear fell down her cheek. "(y/n)..." Kyle whispered, walking up to her. "I-I c-can't take it
a-anymore!" She yelled.