Halloween Special | 7 minutes in Heaven

HEY GUYS!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Now, I'm just going to tell you, this is a story where it only involves you and the prime you met so far. If that person you want isn't in the story, I either forgot, or I was too lazy. Comment the ones you want/I forgot, and I'll add them to another special. Others like Alois and Claude will aslo be featured in another special. I'M SORRY! But I hope you like it and don't worry, Reader-chan will meet the Trancies later on. HOPE U LIKE IT AND ENJOY!!!

I Love Y'all! <3
- Author-chan
___________________________

(c/n)= Costume name

3nd-person POV
   You and Kyle were invited to a Halloween party at the Phantomhive manor. Almost Everyone was there, everyone like the reapers (minus Ronald), Elizabeth, for some reason Druitt (who isn't a love interest, just saying) and Pluto!!!

   Everyone had arrived in costume! Once everyone arrived at the manor, Elizabeth had an idea that they should play the game of 7 minutes in heaven (or hell for any Sebby fans
(`∀')Ψ).

~ Short Timeskip ~

Everyone was forced to play the game, and went into a circle, while the others waited for the game to start, Elizabeth took one of Ciel's top hats to put the paper sheets in.

Author-chan: Okay, I know that's not how you do it, but I'm too lazy to name items, okay.

~ Back to the Story ~

"Alright, who want to go first!" She wasn't even asking, she already knew who she was going to pick. "Hm, how about, (y/n)!!!!!!!!" You stares in utter shock. "(y/n)!!! How about you go first!!!" She said in a
sing-song tone. You put your hands into the hat while content eyes stared. You had picked.....

Kyle
(y/n) had pulled out a sheet of paper that read "Kyle," who had a smug look that was sent towards the others. "well then my lady I guess we'll have to go into the closet together." He said as he smiled at you.

He held your waist and smirked at a certain Phantomhive in the room, who in return groaned and pouted like a child. When we were in the Closet, we were told that we have 7 minutes, and they left, continuing on in other closets.

(y/n)'s POV
   We sat there in utterly, it was too awkward for me to notice that Kyle still had his hand wrapped around my waist. He suddenly pulled me closer into his chest, enough for me to hear his heart beat.

3nd-person POV
   Kyle now has you in his grasp, and decides to lower his head near your neck, and nip at it. "K-k-Kyle-e?!" (y/n) managed out. She felt his hot breath on her neck, and started to blush even more, if that was even possible.

   She tried to bite her lip to prevent any moans from coming out, that is until Kyle had nipped her sweet spot. She let out a moan, despite biting her lips, which proved ineffective. His eyes started to glow bright reddish-pink.

   "Gotcha." He said with a smirk, seductively. He continued to bite her neck, eventually trailing up from her neck to her face to reach her lips, and kissed her. He sat up and looked (y/n)in the eyes, and said, "I love you, (y/n)." "I love you too, Kyle." She replied.

   There time was up. And the door had already opened. Kyle was sitting up, and (y/n) was sitting on his lap. (y/n)'s legs overlapped his opened legs. His armed on either side of (y/n)'s waist with her hands on his shoulders. They quickly got out of the closet and freshened up.

   Everyone looked at
(y/n). No one wanted to mention it, but Grell did. "Oh dear~, our little darling (y/n) has a hickey on her neck!" While Bard just yelled, "GET A ROOM!!!" He wasn't being serious, in fact, he was smiling. Everyone started to giggle while Kyle and (y/n) stood there, blushing.