Doll House Part 2

~ Earlier with Elizabeth ~

3nd-person POV
   Elizabeth had bought a "Funtom Ark" for Ciel's birthday, but once she had gotten home, she chucks it at the floor with pure anger and frustration. Her eyes started to form tears as she looks down at the now broken gift.

   "My Lady! What's the matter!" Paula asked with concern. "My father said that this was a blatant fake!" Elizabeth said as she started to cry. "I just wanted to please Ciel!" She started to cry even more.

   "Cheer up my lady! Jingle! Jingle! Jingl-" "Leave me alone!" Elizabeth yelled as she fell on her knees. "Ciel, I just wanted to give you the perfect birthday present." She said as she looked at the ground with sorrowful eyes.

   Just than, something glowing blew had caught her attention. She looked over and saw a ring similar to Ciel's.

~ Timeskip ~

(y/n) came over to visit, and was talking with the servants until she saw a carriage come up. "I'm here!" Said a too familiar girl. "Elizabeth!!!"

Ciel's POV
I was walking up the stairs case when I heard the door bust open. "CIEL!!!" I heard someone scream. I looked over to see Elizabeth. I try to move away, but it was too late.

She started to take hold of my wrist and swinging me around on a circle. She eventually stopped, but I was still worn out. I than hear the door bust open again, and hearing panting.

"She's, (pant) so fast! (wheeze)" Finny said, sounding as tired as ever. "Here Ciel, open it!" Elizabeth said as she gave me a small box. I went to untie the ribbon until Elizabeth took hold of my waist.

"Your ring! How?! I broke and chipped it! I don't see any cracks." Elizabeth stared down at my ring as she continued to examine it. "Sebastian fixed it." I replied.

"A Butler who can't fix his master's ring-" I was about to interrupt him, until (y/n) interrupted me. "Isn't worth his salt." She said leaning against the staircase pillar. "Quite, (y/n)." Sebastian replied.

"Oh, so Sebastian fixed it." Elizabeth said disappointed. (y/n) then looked over at Elizabeth. "So... What's in that box Elizabeth?" (y/n) asked, pointing at the box in my hand.

"Oh! U-uh! It's a secret!" Elizabeth said frantically. "But weren't you going to give it to me?" I asked her in confusion. "Oho! That would be feint for a lady." She said. "Feint?" I asked.

"Anyways, we must leave. Paula! Ring the bells!" Elizabeth said. "Oh! Yes my lady! Jingle! Jingle! Jingle!" And after that they left as fast as they came.

(y/n)'s POV
There was an awkward silence, until Sebastian broke it. "My lord, is it not your birthday tomorrow?" Sebastian said. "Some people are excited about the event." He said, mentioning the servants that were hiding behind a singular pillar.

"My birthday?" Ciel asked as he started to get flashbacks. From our
point of view, he was sadly looking towards the ground as he thought of the past.

You felt extremely sympathetic for him, especially now. (Who wouldn't)
You honestly wanted to give him a hug until he yelled out, "Nonsence. Bring tea to my room." He commanded.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian bowed, but once he got up, he was frowning. I walked up the stairs and talked to him. "Did he lose someone on that day?" I asked on concern.

"On his birthday, he had lost both of his parents during a fire, and as a result, he also lost his mansion. Ever since he has dreaded that day." Sebastian explained.

~ Timeskip Meanwhile
with Elizabeth ~

3nd-person POV
Elizabeth and Paula were in traffic for a while now, and were just talking. Paula was trying to cheer up Elizabeth after the latter had looked so depressed.