Christmas Special | Under the Mistletoe

I love this pic of Sebastian...
BTW these will be a little short since there's a lot I have to type, but there is a lot of choices, so I hope you enjoy!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Okay let's read...
___________________________
3nd-person POV
   Everyone had arrived at the Christmas Party that Elizabeth had thrown. She invited everyone to Ciel's mansion, and it was surprising that the Phantomhive Manor had become so lively.

   Everyone had brought presents and put them at the bottom of the tree, whilst others who already arrived, were enjoying the party. (y/n) was the second guest to arrive at the manor.

Author-chan: I mean, it's not a big deal... I dunno why I had to mention *mumble*............

~ Back to the Story ~

   She looks around to see most of the people who were invited were now drunk (Mostly Bard). It was getting ridiculous with the screaming, the dancing around, and the "I love you bro!" to the "You're an asshole George!"

Author-chan: Fricken George...

   She wanted to go somewhere quiet, but that was impossible, being that there was a lot of people at the party. She was trying to look out for mistletoes, and trying to avoid any situation like that.

   That was until she bumped into someone...

Kyle
   Kyle was walking around to look for (y/n) when he suddenly felt someone bump into him. "Oh! I'm sor-" The figure said as they turned towards Kyle. "Oh! Kyle! Where have you been!"
(y/n) said smiling.

   "Oh, I was just looking for you!" Kyle said smiling back. He tilted his head up, closed his eyes, and relaxed, knowing that the love of his life he was serving for was okay.

   He reopened his eyes to see that on the ceiling was a mistletoe. He smirked as he tapped (y/n)'s shoulder. "Hm?" She titled her head. "Look up." He told her.

   She did as she was told and immediately blushed. "D-d-do I h-have t-to?!" She stuttered as she stated to blush even more. "Yes, you do." Kyle said. He smiled as he knew that he would be able to do something he longed to do for so long.

   (y/n) was short, so she only lifted her head up and closed her eyes, as Kyle simply bent down, and closed the gap between their lips. Kyle slightly bit her bottom lip as he released from the kiss.

   This action made her blush out I'd embarrassment. "K-kyle, s-s-stop..." She mumbled as she looked to the side. "Aww! Why?" He asked teasingly. "Because... the others are watching."

   Kyle looked over to see that in fact, everyone in the building was watching them. "Well, it's fine. Now they know who you belong to." He smirked.

   People start to whisper, and they hear the faintest, "Well that's kinky..." Everyone laughed it off and see the new happy couple.

"Haha, thank you and Merry Christmas."

Ciel
   Looked around to see that everyone was as loud as usual. He looked at the Ceiling and saw a small mistletoe. He looked in disgust as he tried to run as fast as he can away from it, but bumped into someone in the process.

   Unfortunately for him, he bumped into someone under the mistletoe. Fortunately for him, that person he bummed into was (y/n), a long time crush. "Oh! Ciel! J ddjnr see you there!"

   Ciel blushed as he realized who it was. "O-oh! (y/n)! I s-so sorry! I d-didnt m-mea-" He was cut off as she started to speak. "No no no! It's fine! I'm okay. No need to worry about it."