The Demon Hound Part 1

Wow, I'm sending these updates fast.
HI GUYS. I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY!!! I jusr realized I sound like a Youtuber. ANY WHO, enjoy the story, and I'm sorry if there is any mistakes, minus my life.

I Love Y'all!!! <3
- Author-chan

P.S. If there is a mistake at anytime from here, it's probably a typo... K
___________________________
3nd-person POV
Everyone of the Phantomhive Manor, plus you and Kyle, were taking a trip to an estate in Houndsworth. Again, you and Kyle were in separate carriages. As you ride by, you see a man spending time with his dog. Kyle absolutely loves dogs, and quietly watches.

   While in the distance, you hear, "I'd want him to pet me, yes!" You sweat drop, hearing Mey-Rin say that. "Kyle, lets stop for a little." You ask him. "Sure." Once the carriage stopped, you walk over to the man.

   "Hello there!" You yell to the man. He looks over, startled. "Oh, you scared me." He gives you a smile. "Oh, I'm sorry! I just wanted to talk for a little." You give him a smile. "We are visiting this area, my name is (y/n), what is your name?" You ask the man.

   "I'm James." He replied. "Hello there James! Is that your dog?" You ask, knowing that Kyle would want to know. "Why yes it is." "Can my Butler pet it." You ask him. "I don't see why not." James said with a smile. James let you both in, you thanked James with a smile that left him with some blush on his face.

   Kyle bent down to pet the dog. "Aren't you a good boy." You smiled at Kyle, and he smiled back. You didn't really notice the glares that were sent toward Kyle or James. After your visited, you said your farewells and went ahead.

~ Timeskip ~

   When you arrived, you were greeted by a maid that stood near the entry. "Welcome to Lord Henry Barrymore's estate." The maid introduced had herself as Angela, in which a certain someone falls in love for.

~ Short Timeskip ~

   You along with Ciel were lead to Angela's master's office. When you entered, you see Barrymore using a whip to beat Angela. "What did you bring me! You brought me this DEMON AND THIS CHIHUAHUA!" When he said that, you look over to see Ciel and Sebastian, clearly pissed and confused.

"Kyle, bring me the whip." You state dully. He grabbed the whip and quickly returned. "And who is this! YOU EVEN BROUGHT ME A DEVIL WITH A CAT!!!" Referring to you and Kyle. You look over and tell him. "I'M THE TIGER!!!"

Kyle's POV
"I'M THE TIGER!!!" (y/n) yelled. I would never expect (y/n) to do such a thing, usually she is secretive about it. She's fierce, that's why I love her so much.

Author-chan: You didn't expect me to make Kyle fall in love with you so quickly did you? (`∀')Ψ

~ Back to the Story ~

(y/n)'s POV
   "I'M THE TIGER!!!" I yell at Barrymore, he looks stunned. I take a deep breath and sigh. "Lord Barrymore, we came here to discuss important information about your estate. REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM ACTING SO CHILDISH!!!" I yell at him.

Kyle's, Sebastian's, and Ciel's POV
   'So courageous and brave, she's gorgeous. I love her, and she's mine.' After they thought that, they look at each other. Realizing they were thinking the same thing, they glare at each other.

3nd-person POV
After what happened, you all sit down and discussed about Barrymore's estate. Ciel asked if he was willing to sell it since that was what the Queen asked for. Barrymore responded with, "I can't, there is a curse in Houndsworth. Until the curse is lifted, I can't sell you this estate."

   When the discussion was over, Angela showed you and Ciel your rooms. At night, you came to visit Ciel's room. After a while, Angela came into the room, telling us that we should leave. Right after that happened, a silhouette of a giant wolf was on the curtains.