Meeting Alois Trancy

OKAY WE ARE HERE!!! So I had to skip lots of episodes to get here so sorry for any Prince Soma fans! But I am in debt of those Trancy fans, so here we are. Enjoy!

Love y'all!
___________________________
3nd-person POV
(y/n) and Kyle had met up with Ciel after he told them that a certain spider had sent him a letter. When the two demons arrived and walked into the Earl's office, he held up a letter with a spider wax seal on it.

He cut it open and read it. It had quite a few words, but in the end, the Tracy manor was trying to say that they were inviting the Queen's Dog and Tiger to the dance they were hosting.

Ciel stared at the letter... and then tears it into pieces. "Alois Trancy..." The young noble mumbled.

~ Timeskip ~

The group went to look for more information about Alois, the Queen's spider.

   Apparently he had been spreading rumors of Ciel being possessed by a demon. He had tied crimes and altered memories of people involved.

The investigation ends when Ciel shot a man who admitted that he was commanded by Alois to burn down the Phantomhive manor, and to sell the surviving child.

   When Ciel shot him, the mission was over and the group went back to Ciel's manor.

Ciel started thinking that if he was to go to the Tracy's estate, he would practice the Danse of Macabre, also known as the dance of Death.

"If that is your decision, then I shall modify your schedule." Sebastian said. "In conclusion, at four, we will have a death match with the house of Trancy."

~ Timeskip ~

The group had arrived at the Trancy manor to see a short line of servants with Alois Trancy waving at them. Alois looks and sees that Ciel was holding out his hand for a female in the carriage.

He assumed that the female was Elizabeth since that was Ciel's fiancé. However, when the female takes a hold of Ciel's hand and steps out, he sees a beautiful young lady with (h/l) (h/c) hair, and shining (e/c) irises.

Alois desperately wanted to know who this girl was, but he wasn't the only one. "Ciel! I'm glad you came!" Alois said smiling, and then turned to (y/n).

"And who are you?" Alois said as he held (y/n)'s hands. "U-um, I-I'm
(y/n)." The said demon said nervously. "Oh! What a beautiful name!" Alois said as he walked behind her and hugged her neck.

"Just making sure, but you are the Queen's tiger is that right?" Alois said as he went from hugging your neck to holding your shoulders. "U-um, yes, you are right."

Alois looked over at Ciel to see if he was pissed... and he was right, Ciel (along with other males) was glaring daggers at him. Alois giggled as he let go of the girl and went to walk over to Claude.

"Anywho! We are glad you came! Come, we did host the dance!" Alois said as he led us to the dance.

~ Short Timeskip ~

Alois had led the group to an open area that the demons knew too well. "Hm, I haven't seen an arena like this for years. Have you Kyle?" (y/n) asked. She looks over to see Kyle staring at her .

The demon notices her looking back at him and was startled, but in seconds, he recovers and answers her question.

   "N-no, I haven't seen anything like it." Kyle said as he looked around, mainly away from (y/n) because he was hiding the slight blush on his cheeks.

"Hey! I've got an idea!" Alois shouted to get our attention. "How about our butlers dance in our places! Who ever lasts the longest wins!" Alois cheered.