More Love Interests

Hello my beautiful readers! Today, I'm adding two new (Not so much) love interests. The reapers! Ronald Knox and Grey Sutcliffe. You guys can Thank @StaticWolf1355 for reminding me! Go follow her/him (GENDER EQUALITY), and read how you met the two reapers below!

Love Y'all!!! <3
- Author-chan
___________________________
3nd-person POV
   (y/n) wasn't busy at the time, so she decided to have a little fun. She was currently jumping from roof to roof, along with Kyle by her side. "It sure is nice here." (y/n) said. "Yeah, I guess it is." Kyle replied.

   (y/n) looked over and saw Grell with someone she didn't recognize. "Look Kyle! It's Grell!" (y/n) yelled excitingly. Kyle started to observe the second figure.

   "Hm, who is that?" They both look at the second figure. They wanted to find out, so they landed next to Grell.

"Hello there Grell!" (y/n) yelled, taking Grell and the other person by surprise. "Dear god! Don't do that!" Grell said as he wrapped an arm over her shoulders.

The other two looked at the person behind Grell and asked, "Grell, who is this?" The two demons asked at the same time.

"Hm? Oh! This is-" He was cut off by the person, who was now holding both of (y/n)'s hands.

   "I'm Ronald Knox, a fellow reaper of Grell's!" He said excitedly. Ronald let go of one hand, and kisses the other. (y/n) started to blush, and all three men took note.

"Ronald! Don't interrupt me!" Grell yelled. "Well I apologize. I was simply mesmerized by the young lady's beauty." He flirted, making (y/n) blushed even more and giggle.

This however caused discomfort in the two other men. This behavior was obvious with Kyle as he dragged (y/n) away from the reaper and hugged her waist, taking the girl by surprise. "Stay away from (y/n)." He glared at the reaper.

"Awww~, is the little demon jealous." Ronald said teasingly. Ronald smirked with a slight glare in his eyes as Kyle gladly glared back. Ronald about to take (y/n)'s hands until Grell interrupted him.

"I'm sorry (y/n) dear for his... whatever this is... BUT! Mr. Flirt here has to learn what personal space is." Grell said as he then all of a sudden hugged (y/n).

   'Hypocrite.' The other two men thought as they saw Grell fawn over (y/n).

"So (y/n)! What are you doing out here?" Grell asked in excitement. "Nothing really, I just have a day off." She said calmly. Ronald started to smirk.

"Oh really?! Well I guess your butler wouldn't mind if I took you on a date!" Ronald says as he picked (y/n) up bridal style, and carried her off as a demon and another reaper chased after him.
___________________________
Yay! New love interests! I'm such a slow writer but I appreciate the support you guys give me. Thank you my lovelies! Bye Bye!