Jack the Ripper

Oh My God look, Author-chan is updating! I know, I know, I'm a lazy bum that always uses excuses like I'm busy and stuff. Anyway, I was able to finish the story, so I hope you like it!

Enjoy my Lovelies~ <3
- Author-chan
___________________________
(y/n)'s POV
   We were discussing the reports of mysterious deaths of prostitutes in town. The locals call the killer "Jack the Ripper." After the discussion, we went to town to talk to the pool center about it. Ciel told them that he along with the Tiger (which he stated anonymously because you no like hitman), were sent to investigate the crime scene.

He looked at the notes they took, and they found nothing. They said they could handle it on their own, and we went on our marry way.

   Of course we weren't going to leave the investigate only to the police, so after, we visited the Undertaker, who told us that according to reports, the dead prostitutes had a... Umm... They had an important area of there body cut off.

Once we were done, we were taking a ride back to the Phantomhive manor from town, that's when Ciel decided to make a plan. "Sebastian can you make a suspect list?" "Of course, my lord."

And once he said yhat, he jumped and 2 people out of everyone in the carriage were screaming. "While we wait, should we go to my manor to discuss plans?" Ciel stated. "I don't see why not." I reply.

~ Timeskip at the Manor ~

3nd-person POV
   We arrive at the manor an open the front door and look inside to see Sebastian with three scrolls. He reads out loud as to what he wrote on the scrolls, which was a long ass suspect list and 2 of the same people looked like this.

 He reads out loud as to what he wrote on the scrolls, which was a long ass suspect list and 2 of the same people looked like this

Any Grell Fangirls?

OMG ME I'M THE MORNING!!!

Okay enough stupid commentary...

~ Back to the Story ~