Valentine's Day Special | Chocolate Hearts

Thus is going to be different compared to my other specials. I don't want to bore you with the same idea. So, I'm going to mix it up a bit, maybe some AUs and others. I hope you enjoy!

I love y'all!
-Kay
___________________________
(y/n) was oblivious to the holiday that was Valentine's Day. She simply was walking around the Phantomhive Manor, and enjoying the fresh air.

All the men were in Ciel's office, talking about what to do for Valentine's Day for a special someone.

Ciel's POV
   I stood there in my office, with other men. "I am fully aware that all of us have some sort of interest in (y/n)." They all nod. "I am also well aware that today is Valentine's Day."

3nd-person POV
3...

2...

1...

   All the men jump up from their seats. "I DESERVE HER ATTENTION!" Yelled Grell. "WHAT EVER SENIOR! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MUCH TIME TO SPEND WITH HER! I DESERVE IT!" Retaliated Ronald.

   "You blundering little fools! I deserve her attention! She would never take interest in such an imbecile like you two!" William yelled at the other two reapers, causing more yelling and arguing.

   While on the opposite side of the room, the three demons were arguing. "I have known her the longest, that already leaves a high chance of allowing me to spend time with (y/n)." Kyle stated.

   "Well, still, there's a chance for anyone to win her heart. Even if you have spent your time with her." Sebastian said. "Honestly, if I could lure her into my web once, I could do it again..." Said Claude. The three demons then glared at each other.

   Near them, the servants were having an argument. The triplets were talking to Someone (Finny and Pluto) else other than (y/n) or Hannah, but not for any kind reasons.

   "I should spend time with her! She's my best friend! I'm sure she would pick me!" Finny pouted, as Pluto barked, as if he was also arguing.

"Well, she was the only other person we were able to comfortably talk to. It would make sense for us to spend time with her." The triplets said.

   The triplets went up to Pluto and Finny. "Besides, she would most likely enjoy spending time with more than one person." Said Timber. "Yeah! (y/n) would love to spend time with us!" Yelled Thomas. "Honestly, she would most likely pick us over you." Said Canterbury.

   And finally, near the front desk, the two Earls were arguing. "I'm sure that she would pick me over you. I don't whine like a little brat." Said Ciel.

   "What ever, I am much more fun to be around. You just go around town to... Do stuff." Retaliated Alois. "Very clever." Said Ciel. "Shut it."

   Finny was about to speak up as everyone interrupted him. "Yeah, you are kind of incompetent." "I mean, you are just a garden boy." "Your baby face is so bad it looks like you were born yesterday."

   "Why me all of a su-" Finny was cut off by the triplets. "We asked them what they thought about you. We're just getting rid of competition." The triplets stated.

As these comments continued to go around the room, Finny went over to a corner to sulk by himself.

   All the arguing stopped when they hear the door opening. The men all look over to see who had opened the door to the office. "Oh, hello all of you! What are you all doing in here?"

   It was (y/n). "Um... We were discussing some plans for the day! You don't have to worry." Ciel's excuse seemed to work, as he saw her face of confusion faded away.