•~• Every Day •~•

•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•

So we've come to the end of this four part story of Bechloe!

It's been a long ride for our girls but I hope you guys have enjoyed reading about it as much as I've enjoyed writing about it.

I want thank you all so much for sticking with me on this Bechloe journey, especially these last few weeks where I've been struggling to get updates up as scheduled.

I hope this last chapter was worth the wait - it's actually twice as long as it was originally to make up for the delay.

I know some of you will be sad that we've reached the end of Every Day, however I can now announce that there will be a sequel!

I've been working on the sequel while editing this story, which is why I could only update once a week.

It includes the events of Pitch Perfect 3 as well as following on from where this story left off.

You'll get to experience some domestic Bechloe and Bechloe fluff, as well as some drama and mystery as the girls try to work out their new relationship.

I was planning on publishing the sequel the same way I published this story - publish the first chapter once the entire book is finished and then edit and update a chapter a week.

However, due to extenuating circumstances, I'm not as far a long with writing the sequel as I planned.

Because of this I have decided to publish the first chapter once I've finished the first part. This means that there may be a gap between the end of one part and the start of another, but that you'll get to start reading the sequel much sooner!

You will be able to find the sequel to Every Day on my profile as soon as the first part is finished - I'll update this story to let you know when it's up so you'll be able to find it quickly.

I hope this won't be too inconvenient for any of you and I hope you all stick around to find out what happens next now that Beca and Chloe have finally found each other.

Thank you again for all your support, I really do appreciate it so much!

I'll hopefully see you all again for the next one!

- Annabel

•~•~•~•