Chapter 8

I apollogize for my writing absence.

Back in the Helicarrier...

Percy pov

"So anyone feel like not shooting me and putting away your weapons," and then looked at the hulk," as well as the angry green giant?" I asked kindly. Mainly cause I don't think knocking out everybody would be a great first impression.

The group of people I encountered near the cemetery minus the god since he wasn't here, were the first to lower their weapons and uh...de-greenify.

"I take it you're Perseus Achilles Jackson." a dude with an eye patch says as I flinch at my whole name. Usually only monsters or someone trying to or thinking about kill(ing) me speaks my whole name.

"First off don't call me Perseus, its Percy." I said.

Mr.Eyepatch as I have named him rolled his eyes, he reminded me of ethan, just with different skin color, age, and hair."Very well, Percy. You have two choices... either you join the Avengers or we lock you up and you never see the sun again." he said as he glared at me as if he was trying to intimidate me. Emphasis on the word trying.

"Firstly Mr.Eyepatch no just no, My half-brother has a scarier glare than you." I said trying to hold in a laugh at the image of Tyson trying to glare at me.

"Secondly, you don't have the power to detain me, but thirdly i will join the avengers, but only cause defending earth is an extension of defending my friends and loved ones. Who if I find out you try kidnapping and hold them hostage to get me to obey you... well lets just say things will get nasty." by the end of my speech I had let the full extent of my power roll off me in waves of energy and my eyes glowed with an intensity few could look into without soiling themselves.

Which judging by the suddenly squeamish shifting some of the agents were doing quite a few did.

"On that happy note what else is on the agenda besides getting me to join this team." I said perkily as my energy instantly disappeared and my eyes went back to sea-green, though with a slightly more hollow or broken look since Annabeth's death.

Even though its short, and a lot of you probably want to kill me for leaving the story to fester for awhile. However, I hope you enjoyed the short chapter. Another should be coming in 2 weeks time.