Chapter 6

Just after Percy is kidnapped by the fates...

Tony pov

I start to get up as the rest of the team is able to move again, and Bruce starts to de-Hulkify

"So... What just happened?" I ask.

"It would appear that Perseus was summoned,but by who I don't know." Thor answered.

Clint cleared his throat and we all look at him.

"Thats all fine and good, but who's going to break it to Fury that we failed?" He asks.

I look to Natasha, but everyone else looks at me.

"Of course by all means give the title of spokes person to the guy who gets on Fury's nerves more than the council." I reply.

Thats when all eyes turn to the guy Fury is more likely to let it slide with,"Good luck Flags. Not that you'll need it." I say with a salute and take off before I could be reappointed spokes person.

*By the power of the mighty time skip*

1 hour later...

Natasha's pov

Steve was explaining our failure to Fury and as much as it pains me to say it Stark is right. Fury rarely gets mad at Steve for failing a mission. Course it does help he rarely if ever fails.

"So let me get this straight. You send Tony to do recon he gets captured. Then you and the rest of the Avengers hurry to Tony's location to find him in the clutches of a hand of ice. You all rush to help him and suddenly feel as if you're trying to run through molasses. Bruce goes Hulk and Perseus looks like he's a bout to do a Jedi force trick, but then Thor says some kind of speech and Perseus stands down after he has some kind of mental calculation. Then out of nowhere disappears in a flash of light. Is that right soilder?" Nick says with a raised eyebrow.

"I know it seems like a tall tale sir, but if I'm lying you can strip me of my uniform, shield, and rank."Steve said with no hesitation.

"After the Loki incident nothing seems abnormal.

"Speaking of Thor's Psychotic adopted brother, how is he?" Tony asks as he sits down.

Thor griped the metal armrests of his chair, which completely disfigured them. "Loki's stunt may have been extreme, but he is still family so if you value your life Man of Iron. Think twice before you incite my wrath."

I filed away the mental picture of Thor's hammer laying Tony flat, to recall on a rainy day when I meed a laugh.

Just then Fury's phone went off.

"Fury here."

"*****************!"

"Slow dow- Calm down man!"

"....."

"Now repeat what you said."

"***** ****** ******"

"....Agent you better hope to god you're wrong." Fury hung up and looked at each of us with his one good eye. "Loki was spotted by Hollywood."(Bet you can't guess why.)

Everything was silent and then everyone started yelling just as Thor yelled," Heimdall!" And literally flew through the window in a whirlwind of glass as a giant light engulfed him.

Which effectively shut everyone else up. "At least it can't get any worse." I said with a sigh.

Tony and Clint's eyes go wide and Tony shouts,"No no no no! Never say those words. Something will always happen." They both started to look around nervously.

As if on queue a black and purple vortex opened on the debriefing table every agent in the room including me an Director Fury aimed a gun at it. As clint aimed his Bow and arrow, Tony(in his Ironman suit) aimed his repulser gloves, Steve prepared to throw his shield, and Bruce reluctantly prepared to go Hulk.

The person who walked through however was the last person I expected to come through...

Perseu- Percy Jackson.

He gave the situation a once over, held up a hand in the Star Trek sign for 'Live long and prosper.' and said,"Take me to your leader, I come in peace."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, if you liked it vote, if you want to compliment or criticize or maybe just rant, comment, and remember don't go to Loki, Gaia, and Tartarus' team unless your evil or want revenge on Percy Jackson or one of the avengers. Also sorry for the wait, wattpad wasn't letting me save what I typed for awhile.