Chapter 3 (part that was deleted)

Still percy pov

'Great 2 years of no incident and out of nowhere I'm summoned by the Fates.' I think to myself.

"We have need of you Perseus." Fate 1 said

"Although the Gods of Olympus are selfish and arrogant, they are so far the most favored immortal rulers for now." Fate 2 said

"However, a war is coming and the Gods will not survive it." Fate 3 said

"This is where you come in, you are to be our champion." The 3 Fates said together.

"Look I'm flattered and all, but-"

"You have no choice, demigod." the 3 fates said and snapped their fingers.

A bright light surrounded me and pain flooded my senses, and as I screamed the fates began to chant in ancient greek.

"Τυλιγμένη με τη δύναμη του πατέρα μας, παραχωρούν, κατόπιν αυτής της ημίθεος αθανασία και ο Θεός-κουκούλα. Τον όνομα πρωταθλητής μας, και πρωταθλητής του Ολύμπου. Κανόνες της αρχαίας περιορισμούς εξαιρούνται από την ουσία του. Αυτός θα είναι ένας να παρεμβαίνουν ελεύθερα. Επιχορήγηση του domaines δύναμής του." With each word the pain intensified, till it felt like molten magma ran throughout my body.

I suddenly felt as if needles were driven into my skin, but instead I see the light became an array of colors and started forcing itself under my skin. Whatever pain i felt before began to intensify times ten.

Finally the pain began to fade as the last of the lights forced its way under my skin. I looked at myself and saw nothing had really changed except I felt like a lightbulb.

The Fates just stared at me and sparks drifted over my skin as I got a nervous feeling that all this was not done.

"As our grandmother predicted, you were able to survive the transition." Fate 1 said as she grinned like she had just eaten her favorite treat.

"Survive what?" I asked nervously.

"The transition into the first of your kind." Fate 2 said.

I was getting annoyed,"What transition?"

"When has grandmother ever been wrong?" Fate 3 said with a cackle.

For no reason i started to get pissed and the air around me started to distort and writhe,"What in the Hades did you do to me?" I say through clenched teeth.

"You Perseus Jackson are the first demigod to transition to a primordial." Fate 1 said tiredly

"The requirements though are very hard to achieve and to long to list." Fate 2 said bored.

"Now your domains, you are now and forever be the primordial god of bonds, elements, and heros. Our grandmother felt generous and let you keep the benefits of being Poseidon's son." Fate 3 said with a wicked grin, and I don't mean the good kind.

"You're telling me that for the reason of this transformation was to protect protect the olympian gods!" I yelled, as my eyes burned like mini suns.

"Yes...,"all three replied, actually unsure how to answer me, since they new that primordials are one of the most versatile beings known."Oh and one more thing Perseus, drink this."

Fate 1 handed me drink that resembled cherry coke.

"What is it?"I ask suspiciously.

"Can't tell or grandmother would vaporize us." Fate 2 said.

Sighing I take a swig, then grimace at the metallic taste and quickly downed the drink in one gulp.

Fate 3 grinned,"Congratulations...Perseus on becoming a son of Chaos."

My eyes bulged as I felt my insides start to tare me up from the inside. I started to cough up golden ichor, and it dripped onto the floor as I tumbled to my knees.

Another spasm of pain wracked my body and the golden ichor changed to silver than to...to...to the same color that drink had been.

The realization sunk in as a last spasm of pain caused me to black out.

I had drank the blood of Chaos?!

BAM! DIDN'T EXPECT THAT DID YA!

Srry for the wait on chapter 3's part 2. Had to remember all I had typed. Anywho... Please vote, comment, and most importantly remember I do not own Percy Jackson or any other of Rick Riordans characters and marvel owns the Avengers.