Chapter 5

I followed Chaos down a hallway that seemed alive for what seemed like hours, when in reality it was 10 minutes. It swirled with the colors similar to the gems opal and amethyst, sometimes separate and other times a fusion.

"Soooooo... what do you need to turn me into a primordial?" I ask Chaos.

She sighed then said,"you won't exactly like the preparations."

"That depends, annoying family issue level or fighting Gaia level?" I ask

She thought for a bit, and was about to answer when we walked into an enormous room. As i looked I saw loads of painful looking devices.

"You will find it to be fighting Gaia level." She replied with a slight smile and before I could move she had strapped down to a table of celestial bronze.

I wanted to scream rape, but I decided not to try to piss off this particular goddess. I know shocking right, Percy Jackson not making someone more powerful than him angry.

"I'm sure it won't kill you, but as mortals say, it will hurt like a bitch." Chaos told me.

Time skip- 10 hours later

"Alrighty," Chaos said,"I restructured your bones and muscles, I gave your strength, speed, endurance, and reaction a tune up. Also I fiddled with your brain and now you can use more than 75% of it. However, this is only temporary, cause once the ritual is over these changes will be enhanced and then become permanent. Oh! I almost forgot, I embedded in your bones the essence of the void."

"First off what will having void essence embedded in me do?" I asked, only slightly nervous and flinched whenever I moved. My whole body was sore.

"Oh nothing yet, but when your a primordial it will enhance you regeneration skills and allow you to fade or come back into existence whenever you want. As a bonus other primordials will find it very very difficult to beat you. Plus you would also be able to make portals using void essence."

I blinked, as a gigantic explosion caused my head to explode. Its official my mind was blown. "Wow..." was the only word I could think of.

"Indeed, now," she waved her hand and the table I had been strapped to disappeared."its time for the ritual."

"Lets just get it over with." I say.

Chaos snapped her fingers and the room faded away, then the surroundings, till nothing but the surrounding void was left.

"Now for this to do what I need, I have relocated us to the oldest part of the void. Where I first became self aware." Chaos said as she gazed around with a sad smile before turning back to me.

"And you're holding the ritual here because?" I asked.

Chaos sighed, she does that a lot,"My existence started to fade a couple centuries ago Percy, but not in the normal sense. My being is the void made living, but my physical structure has become unstable."

"How do I come into all this?" I ask.

She gave me a really-you-can't-figure-it-out-already look,"I brought you here cause I want you to become heir to the void and take over when my physical form crumbles."

I blinked a couple times as I let the information sink in and my eyes go wide,"Why me?! Don't you already have kids? Wouldn't one of them take over?"

"Because you have a fatal flaw of loyalty, and I have a feeling you could do just as well as I did." Chaos said sincerely.

"But-" she cut me off.

"That annoying war god will have to bow to you." She tempted me.

"Okay I'm cool with that." I say already seeing Ares bowing to me and maybe Zues too.