Chapter 7

Meanwhile on The Empire State Building(a.k.a Olympus)....

The gods and goddess' of the Olympian council were staying true to their usual buisness....arguing and blaming someone.

Poseidon: We must find my son.

Zues: The only reason we would look for him is to make sure he is loyal to Olympus still.

Hades: Is your head as full of air as your domain. His fatal flaw is loaylty.

Poseidon shot Hades a look of gratitude, while Zues shot him a glare.

Athena: As much as I hate to admit it father Hades is right. The only sure way to turn Perseus against us would be if everyone he ever cared about betrayed him. Must likely he has been bound to us more in order to obliterate the fiend who poisoned my daughter.

Ares: blah blah blah, when's the next blood bath

Hephestus: How 'bout a tomato one instead (hits a button and a tub of celestial bronze dumps tomato juice onto Ares' head.) Red really is your color you know.

Ares: Fuc-

Hera:(slaps Ares upside the head) Language.

Artemis: I agree with Poseidon, as the first and only decent male on the planet he should be found. So he can be a roll-model on how boys and men should act.

(Room goes deathly quiet.)

Apollo: D-did you just compliment a male? The world must be coming to an end.

Chaos: (portals in) Not for a very long time fortunately.

All Olympians: (jump off throne and bow) Lady Chaos.

Chaos: (irritated sigh) Stand Olympians, I come with news of one of your own.

All Olympians: (stand)

Zues: Who?

Chaos: Perseus Jackson.

Poseidon: (clumsily gets on hands and knees again) Please, I'll do anything for word of my son.

Chaos: (smiles kindly and bends to speak in Poseidon's ear) Your son is fine his heart will begin to mend. Also the father of the one who has been chosen to be my heir does not need to bow to me.

Poseidon: (eyes grow wide and his mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water)

Chaos: If you want more answers you will have to find Perseus.

Athena: (opens mouth to speak)

Chaos: No I will not tell you or give you a hint as to where he is Athena.
(Portals out)

Demeter: If you all ate more cereal none of this would of happened.

Hades: (facepalm)

Aphrodite: What I miss? I was touching up my make-up.

All the gods and goddesses except Aphrodite: (facepalm)

Dionysus: (Asleep with a wine magazine covering his face)

Hermes: (checking his phone)

Zues: Artemis you will be tasked with locating Perseus.

Artemis: As you wish father. (flashes out)

By the fireplace...

Hestia: (smirking as she looks through her fire) I wonder how my little brother, Zues, will react when he finds out that Perseus no longer bows to Olympus or any Immortal for that matter.

Sorry for the wait. Was having a field day deciding if i should continue at the Avenger's meeting or show the olympus meeting. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.