Chapter 4

Brief recap, percy and avengers have their first clash/meeting, percy summoned by fates, fates turn percy into a primordial god, fates have percy drink cherry coke which turns out to be the blood of their grandmother, Chaos. Get it got it good.

No ones pov

Lachesis gazed over the unconscious form of their new 'Uncle'.

"Lachesis!" Clotho snaps

"I wouldn't be near him when he awakes." Atropos said voicing Clotho's warning.

As if in response, Percy's eyes fling open and a surge of power flings Lachesis into a wall.

"I warned you," Atropos sighed.

Before either could blink, Percy stood in front of them and said in a cold menacing voice,"Start talking or else I'll-" A black void swallowed him and effectively interrupting and saved the 2 conscious fates at the same time.

Percy pov

"-gut you like a..." My voice drifted off as I realized that I stood in an obsidian throne roon.

"So glad I can meet the famous and infamous Percy Jackson." A woman on the biggest throne said in a whimsical and ancient.

"I'm going to take a wild guess, but are you the one who had me drink blood like a wannabe vampire?" I ask, my stomach churning a bit at the memory.

The woman smiled and laughed out,"Yes I am."

"Then what in the Hades did you need me for, that required me to drink your gods damned blood?" I shout angrily.

"For a couple of reasons actually. Some pertain to the coming war. The others... not so much." Chaos said in what I assume she thought was a mysterious voice.

"Well get on with it." I said impatiently. Since i had no godly visitors, save for when I visited Nico and Hades. Whom surprisingly isn't a scumbag, but a pretty decent guy. Mistreated and persecuted like the plague, but thats mainly do to centuries old Olympian propaganda. Sorry ADHD, now since I have had no contact with Olympians, well lets just say my caution level around gods and goddesses are at a record low.

"Of course, you will have your answers, however each answer comes at a price. One of which I'll considered payed. so three boons will you owe me." Chaos proposed.
Author note:(boons meaning favors or requests.)

I scowled,"Fine."

Don't judge me, you try getting kidnaped by the fates, get turned into a primordial, drink the blood of chaos and you try getting any answers at all to alive your confusion. Even if the price is a word you don't know.

Chaos smiled and said, "Good, now my first reason will be the war reason. You Perseus Jackson are the strongest or had been the strongest demigod in any generation. You have felled more threats to mortals and immortals alike than even Heracles. So to ensure this war is won you are to be made a guardian to the age of the west until I find more suited rulers. My first reason is to give you a new purpose in life."

I sat their for a few minutes letting the information sink in and then sighed,"I guess its better than mopping through the eons."

"Quite right and as for my next reason, well many primordials have faded, and while I can call them back I'd rather not unless its for an incredibly important reason. So I created a new primordial not bound by ancient laws." She said.

My eyes went wide,"N-not bound by ancient laws?!" I say incredulously.

"Hmmm, oh yes, that would be major to you." She mused, "Alrighty then, my third reason was completely personal and that would be, and don't take this the wrong way. Cause if i say the word I want the whole surviving primordial council will try to have my head. well your to be my next 'project/experiment'."

I groan,"not much i can do about that seeing as how you're the creator of the cosmos."

She smiled,"True, very true."

"Now what are the boons I owe you, cause if its money I'm flat out broke." I say with a shrug.

"Such an amusing child, but no a boon a favor or a request." Chaos smiled as a mischievous gleam shone in her eye.

I gulped,'Smooth Percy, smooth.'
"So what are the boons I owe you." I asked.

"First off you need to finish the ritual to become a full primordial. Right now your stuck at a crossroad. What my grand daughters put you through was a test to see if you were elegible. Tho they weren't aware of that." She said seriously.

"Great," the memory of the pain from the transformation and after I had drank Chaos' blood was still fresh in my mind and then I find out it was all fake. "So what, the drink they gave me was a fake as well?"

"It was real, but it was a diluted version of what you will have to drink." Chaos said and my eyes were as big as saucers.

"So I really drank your blood?" I said and shuddered.

Now Chaos' eyes went big, "No no no no no no! You drank a diluted liquified version of my domain, the void."

I exhaled in relief,"Oh thank gods, when they told me I was a new son of Chaos I thought they had me drink your blood."

'Good, he doesn't seem to notice already admitted he did drink my blood.'She thought.
Chaos laughed, "Well no wonder you were about to kill them, but no if they used my blood you would of died for sure." 'Better not tell him for the Ceremony he'll have to drink a mixture of liquified void and my blood.' Chaos thought at the same time.

"Were the domains I got fake as well?" I asked.

"To a degree, what you received was a temporary godhood and a simplified version of your powers." Chaos explained carefully as if she were hiding something else.

"Now do you wish to perform the ceremony now. Once its done you can return to whatever you were doing before all this." She said after an awkward silence.

I roll my eyes,"Might as well, cause I doubt I can leave till I do."

"You are right in thinking that." Chaos replied with a smile, "Now follow me, please."

She swept off her throne and through a door that hadn't been there before. With me following behind thinking,"This day will never end."

Hey wattpadians hope you enjoyed the chapter. Srry if it was too short for some of you. Well you know the drill comment, vote, don't die while reading, and remember Rick Riordan owns characters from PJO and HOO, Marvel owns the Avengers.

(*◕‿◕*)(*◕‿◕*)(*◕‿◕*)