Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own any character from the Avengers, who ever created them does.

Percy pov

Since the night I talked to Hades I have kept to the shadows and always remained aware of my surroundings. Always on the look out for potential allies or threats. What i didn't know was that i was about to have a skirmish with earth's mightiest heroes.

Nick fury pov

"Agent Romanov, assemble the team i have an assignment for you all. I'll provide more details at the meeting so i don't have to repeat myself. Understood?" I said

"Yes sir" She said and hurried out the room.

I looked at the file on my desk and said,"We've finally got you Perseus Achilles Jackson."

Natasha's pov

"Agent Romanov, assemble the team i have an assignment for you all. I'll provide more details at the meeting so i don't have to repeat myself. Understood?" Director Furry said.

"Yes sir." I reply and hurry out, the faster i get back the less impatient Furry will be when i get back.

20 min later... I walked into Stark tower the current base for the Avengers.

"Natasha! I knew you couldn't resist me for long." Tony said popping up out of nowhere. 'He's been getting to good at that.' I thought.

"Shut it Stark, before you no longer have twins." I threaten.

"I don't have ki-" I see his face pale quickly as he gets my meaning.

"Anyway Furry ordered a meeting be there as fast as you can. From what i could gather its important. Also alert the rest of the team."i told him.

"JARVIS send message to the others, though edit out the part about alerting the rest of the team." Tony orders JARVIS.

I shake my head and leave wanting to get back to the Helicarrier

An hour and a half later, the Avengers sat at the debriefing table.

Nick Furry pov

"Alright team, I'll keep it short and simple. Perseus Jackson, is our target could become a big threat or an even bigger asset. According to our info on him he is highly dangerous and resourceful. He has been able to slip through our fingers like water in a strainer." I say as i pass out a file of our target to each of the team.

"Wait you want us to detain a 12 year old?" Tony asked.

"That photo is 7 years old, and also our only current photo. He's been one step ahead of us each time we tried to detain him." I reply.

"Then how are we supposed to catch him?" Steve asked.

"Simple and the answer is he's been getting sloppy," I reply,"He's been frequenting a grave yard where a camera caught him placing a tomb stone. So far, he's been attending to it everyday for at least 2 hours. Usually he leaves flowers and an architecture book at the tomb stone. As far as we can tell though is there is no set schedule to when he visits it."

"Alright, I get why you want the graveyard watched. However, why do you need the Avengers to detain him?" Clint asked.

"I too am confused on that Director Furry." Natasha said.

"The reason, though half the reasons that lead to my reason are debatable, but in short he's been on S.H.E.L.D.'S most wanted list since he was 12." I reply.

"How in the hell can a 12 year old get on that!?" Tony asked incredulously.

"Had his class take an unplanned swim in the Sea World Shark Pool. He fired a war cannon which hit a school bus. He was expelled from six schools over the course of six years, and this was before he was twelve. What put him on the wanted list was him kidnapping his mother and two other kids, Wrecking the St. Louis Arch, causing explosions in almost every school he attends, supposed murder, but somehow always there is an intervention that prevents us from getting him. He either disappears with out a trace mainly during the summers, or some bull shit evidence comes up that proves him innocent. So also suspected blackmail or bribery." I list off each of the reasons that come to the top of my head. "Does that satisfy your curiosity Stark." I say.

"Nothing can satisfy my curiosity, but now I can't wait to meet the guy." Stark said.

"Then get a move on, I don't want to give him the chance to go underground again!" I yelled.

The avengers hurried out of their seats and rushed for the door.