Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Than's POV

Walking back into the room had me feeling a little nervous. What was going to happen once I unlock his handcuffs and took off his blindfold?

What just happened in there was...different. I didn't know what was going on until I made it back to the room and actually thought about it. It was like my mind was on autopilot. Everything just felt right...like he was supposed to be right there with me.

"Pet?" He snapped his head to where he heard my voice. Fear and confusion were etched on his face as he tried to figure out what I was going to do next. I took this opportunity to look him over. He was actually quite beautiful. His hair had fallen over the blindfold, partially covering it. My fingers itched to move it from out of his face.

My eyes trailed down to his soft, plump lips. They begged for me to capture them between my own. I could picture myself tugging on them while my hands roamed idly over the rest of his body. Starting at his chest and working lower and lower still, until he was completely mine.

I stopped making my way closer to the bed and shook my head trying to clear those thoughts from my mind. What was going on with me? I never used to think like that before. What was he doing to me?

"Than...wh-what's going on? Why did you just leave me here?" His voiced carried over to me and snapped me from my self-questioning. I looked back at him and the fear was still plastered on his face. I felt a tightening in my chest as guilt washed over me. He was genuinely scared that I had left him here like this.

I quickly made my way to the bed and un*cuffed his right hand. He opened and closed his hand, stretching out his fingers. Leaning over him I felt him tense under me as my chest rubbed against his. I quickly un-cuffed his other hand, grasping it I pulled him up so that he was sitting up on the bed.

He lifted his hands towards his face; he stopped halfway and put his hand down, no doubt remembering that I told him not to take it off. He sat there nervously as I reached towards him, brushing my fingers across his cheeks as I untied the tie that covered his eyes.

I was drawn to his eyes as soon as he opened them, they were gorgeous. Every time I look into his eyes I felt as if I was drowning in them. I was overcome with emotions that I never knew I even had in me. I was lost in his eyes when I noticed the small creases in the corner of his eyes.

I was brought out of my fantasy by the fact that he now had an annoyingly smug smile plastered across those beautiful lips of his.