64

I was sitting on my chair in an office. I was alone thinking of the things that Theo said.

Jooyeon? Now that I thought of it, why did she suddenly call up?

"Mira, can I ask you something about your friend?" Another team member, Jiwon, asked me.

"Why? Is there a problem with her?"

"Not really. But I noticed something in her resumè." She gave me a copy of her resumè.

I looked and saw nothing wrong with it....

Except...

"She really looks like Yoon Areum. The one that's dating Donghae-ssi." She said.

My thoughts suddenly popped in.

●Flashback●

"Look." She showed me her phone with a news article on it. When is saw what was on it, I literally stood up in shock and in fear.

How... How could this happen?

[☆BREAKING] SM Entertainment confirmed that Super Junior's Donghae and model Yoon Areum are dating ♡

What?

Who is...?

Wait... Areum?! As in my cousin Yoon Areum?!!?!

"I... I..." I sighed, trying to hold back my tears as it makes its way out.

"What are you going to do, Solji?" She asked.

●End Of Flashback●

I looked closely at her photo.

Jiwon then left and Jooyeon was the next one who entered.

She sat down at the chair in front of me and laid down a cup of coffee.

"Here you go. Your favorite, caramel macchiato!" She smiled. But she bought it from Mouse Rabbit...

How did she know this place?

"Jooyeon, how did you know this place? Isn't it your first time here?" She gulped.

Ah...