62

7th of August.

"Hello?"

[Mira! It's me, Jooyeon! How are you in Korea?]

It's my friend in Japan. We worked at the same studio and became friends when we both went to Korea for vacation.

"Jooyeon! I'm fine here. How's it going there in Japan?"

[It's fine here but I'm not working in the studio anymore. I quitted, if you were asking.]

"Really? Why though?"

[Things have changed here since you left. The boss changed. The place changed. Even our colleagues changed. I dont know what's happening.] She sighed.

"It's alright. If you want, you can come here."

[Really? I can?!]

And today, she'll arrive here. I'm waiting at my house since she said she'll come here herself.

Suddenly, my doorbell rang. She's here already?

I opened the door and saw...

Leeteuk oppa?

I let him in with confusion written all over my face.

"If you're wondering why I'm here, it is because I just want to visit you." He smiled. His dimples are showing.

It's cute...

He placed down a paper bag and took out the contents. He brought a gift for me.

"It must be hard for you to immediately have a job that big so I brought something for you to make you relax." He smiled again.

"But oppa... aren't you busy?"

"I am but I just happen to pass by so... wait, don't you want me here?"

"No. No, it's not that. It's just that... It's unexpected." I shyly said.

"But, Mira... You seem really pale." He suddenly placed his hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine." I moved away but then he pulled me in for a hug.

What is going on?

I have so many questions.