52

Okay.

What happened?

Well, I am now sitting at a meeting room with them. And I was suppose to be with other managers but again...

They made me a main one...

So I'm here, juggling through my papers as I look at them a little bit at a time.

"Mira? Would you like some food? We're going to order some Chinese food." Leeteuk asked.

I remembered when Leeteuk actually bought me Chinese food.

"I'm okay. You can go ahead." I smiled and they moved along.

As I was planning, I sensed someone sitting beside me.

"Mira-ssi. Here. Some water. Maybe you're tired." He laid a water bottle beside me and thanked him.

"I want to ask something. You're not Korean, right?" I looked at him and I nodded shyly.

I don't know what's wrong with me but... It feels weird talking to him.

"You are younger, right?" I nodded again.

"Well, can we just call you Mira? I mean, it would probably be better if... ah what am I saying?"

It's okay, Eunhyuk....

You seem different.

But it's okay.

"It's okay. I mean, it probably wouldn't be right if you called me as if I'm older." I chuckled.

"Exactly! That's why..." He suddenly grabbed all of my papers and pens and set it aside.

"W-What are you doing?" I looked at Eunhyuk who was walking back to his seat.

Suddenly, Leeteuk comes near and laid down some food in front of me. I'm confused.