45

"What?! Solji? Wait. That's not your name. Who are you? What is going on?"

I panicked when he panicked. I can't believe this.

"Oppa. I'm really sorry for lying to you but it was really never my intention. Im sorry."

I'm so close to kneeling.

"I... Alright. Explain yourself, Sol-- Ah. What's your name?" He confusedly asked.

"Its Mira."

He sighed and turned to face me.

"You better explain... Mira..."

I pleaded him to sit down and listen to me. He did and we started talking.

"I... I'm not who you think I am." He scoffed.

"Well, yeah. You lied to me. To everyone!"

"Oppa, can you please calm down?"

"Fine."

I sighed.

"I got cursed. And everything changed around me. Even my name and my appearance changed."

"Cursed? You expect me to believe that? Thats such an old style." He scoffed again.

"You better believe her. Or else we'll curse you." Theo stepped out of nowhere and shocked both of us.

"Yah!" Glen and I teamed up to push her back in the room.

"Wait. Are you saying that---"

"Yes. I made a mistake so this happened." I looked down in sadness.

"I can't... I don't know what to believe anymore. I... I... Wow." He said.

"Wait. If you don't mind me asking, what's the curse about and why did they got messed in?"

"I like them.

•••••••••••

Hi!

Sorry I haven't been updating or anything lately.

Maybe because of the fact that I have school...

😂😂😂