43

I sat down as if I'm a new costumer  here and ordered. But wow, fate decided it.

The guy behind the cashier is Yesung. He looks the same but he doesn't know me, so he greeted me like a civilian.

"Good morning and welcome to Mouse & Rabbit. What would be your order?" He said cheerfully.

I was just staring at him the whole time I was ordering. Also, I was kinda hoping that he would know who I am.

And of course, he doesn't.

But I'm here for one thing, and that is to order coffee for me and Shindong oppa.

We decided to meet up at my house so that he would be at least safe.

"Here you are, miss. Enjoy!" He smiled at me and I smiled back because I saw his smile.

Suddenly, I bumped into Jenna on the way out.

"Hey Solji! It seems like you're in a hurry." She chuckled.

"Honestly, I am." I said seriously.

"Oh, okay. But there's one thing that I can't help but notice." She looked at me.

"How can you not fangirl while liking at Yesung-ssi. Even I am working here, I fangirl as well." I just laughed along with her.

She doesn't know anything.

Suddenly, my phone rang and she bus goodbye. I answered it and heard oppa.

[Hey Solji. Where are you?]

"I'm coming back oppa. Why? Are you there already? And why are you whispering?"

[Yeah. And your friends here let me in and has been watching me since I came.]

"Don't worry oppa. They're harmless. I'll be back."

Oh dear.

•••••••••

Hello everyone!

Just to clear something out, I don't really proofread any of my stories 🙂

Some of my stories might seem really chaotic and everything because I just dump all of my ideas and I don't really really write down a plan.

So I'm sorry if the story seems confusing to you.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of the story!