63

15th of August.

"Really? Are you seriously going to make me work there?!" Jooyeon asked me as she jumps in excitement.

"Why? Don't you want to?" I said. Suddenly, she hit me on the shoulder.

"Yah. Of course I want to. OMG! I'm going to see my oppas...!" I know shes excited but why does she seem unsure?

When we arrived at the front gate, she suddenly stopped.

"Mira, I... I think I change my mind." She looked down.

"Why so?"

She shook her head and smiled again.

"Let's go?"

I nodded and went in. I let her go in first and excused myself to call somebody.

"What's happening with Jooyeon?" I asked her.

"Didn't you notice? She's someone that you should know." Theo said back.

"What do you mean? I've known Jooyeon for quite a while now. And why is she so indecisive? That's not her."

"Look at her and think as deeply as you can." Then, Theo ended the call.

What is she saying?

"Ms. Miyamoto, the team is finding you." I bowed and followed her to the room.

Wait. Where's Jooyeon?

"Jooyeon!" I saw her walking around and went in the elevator. I ran as fast as I can to get in it.

"Jooyeon, you might get lost in here. Just follow me, okay?" She blindly nodded.

As the elevator goes up, I can't help but look at her.

She does seem familiar.

But she's been in Japan for the past few years.

What if...? Oh...