47

19th of July.

After the talk at my house, Shindong oppa understood already. We've been talking about the guys and they seem okay but for the both of us, they're not.

Shindong: hey about the guys...

Mira: what about them? did something happened?

Shindong: chill. I was just gonna tell you about when I mentioned your name. well that's not really your name anymore so...

Mira: so what happened?

Shindong: they remember that name but they just think it's a fan's name or someone they know from the past. then...

Mira: then...

Shindong: I showed them a picture of Solji and they magically remembered.

Mira: really? How did they react?

Shindong: they all said 'oh, I remember her. she's a great friend!'

Shindong: then Donghae is like, 'i think I saw her before.'

Mira: oh...

Shindong: wait there's more

Shindong: Leeteuk hyung said something that I got shocked about...

Mira: what is it?

Shindong: she said 'isn't she kyuhyun's childhood bestfriend?' and I was like 'what? really?'

Shindong: wait are you hiding something from me? Is it true?

Mira: well now that you mentioned it, I remembered already. We were born at the same hospital, studied at the same school, lived in the same neighborhood.

Shindong: wow you have quite a past you know?

Mira: maybe that's part of it. I forgot about the things that were supposed to be important.

Shindong: don't worry Mira. You can always make new memories.

Mira: and how can I do that? You're Super Junior!

Shindong: leave it to me :)

I'm nervous.

••••••

I think I'll be gone for a few while XD