51

He suddenly stopped walking and looked at me.

"Now that I thought about it, you look kinda familiar. Have we met before?"

Calm down, heart.

"I dont think so. That's kinda impossible since you're famous and all. And I'm just a nobody." He nodded and chuckled a bit.

"Well, okay. Let's just go in the practice room." He led me towards there and when the door opened...

My urge to just run in and greet all of them was stopped when I suddenly saw nothing in front of me.

My eyes were being blocked by someone...

Hugging me?!

"Its... It's been a long time Mira! How are you?!" He released from the hug and I froze in place.

"I'm good!" I laughed awkwardly when I saw Leeteuk behind him.

"Kyuhyun, can you at least explain?" He laughed.

"Well, Mira is actually my touring partner." He laughed.

"Oh yeah! I remembered that." I chuckled.

"So you gave her a tour?" We both nodded.

Then they talk a little bit more and again, I was just standing there.

Suddenly, Leeteuk was not in the room, and so is Kyuhyun.

What's going on?

"Excuse me miss but, what are you doing in our practice room?" I don't want to look back.

But I did instead.

I was right.

"Yesung hyung! That's our manager  for the concerts. She's Mira." He smiled.

Oh. And he smiled too.

This is going to be the death of me.

Can I run?