44

As soon as I arrived, I excused myself to oppa with my 2 annoying friends who are clearly bothering Shindong.

"What are you doing here? I thought we're done...!" I whisper-shouted at them.

"Let us clear ourselves to you. We wanted to be friends with you." Theo said.

"We can't be friends. What if somebody finds out about the curse?" I said.

"That's why were here. We were going to explain to Shindong about this whole ordeal."

"What?! You can't be serious."

"We have to tell the truth. There's a reason on why we left him off the curse. It's a do or die situation, mentally." Glen explained.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just get inside and dont worry, we won't cause any trouble."

Now that we're in the house, I was thinking about it non-stop.

Maybe they're right. Maybe it's good thing to have a friend who would know this.

"Solji, you look different from the last time I saw you. You have colored hair too. And different clothing styles." Shindong laughed while eating.

"Also... Why don't you want the guys that I'm meeting with you? Especially Donghae?"

"Oppa..." he looked at me with concern.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I was never with Donghae oppa."

Shindong oppa suddenly choked on the drink and I relaxed him.

"Excuse me?!!?! Wait. What do you mean? Are you serious right now?"

"Well. Yeah." I looked down.

This is harder than I thought.

"I'm confused Sol---" I cut him off and made him more shocked than ever.

"My name is not Solji."