(Ending #4)

Y/N's PoV-

"Y/N,
Meet me in the girl's washroom at 1 am sharp. Alone.

-xXx"

The...washroom? This seems suspicious. I should talk to Amami about this. I folded the note up and put it in the waistband of my skirt and headed off to find him.

.

.

"There you are! We need to talk."I said from behind Amami.

"Hm? Alright."

He let me into his room and we sat down. I took out the note and handed it to him.

"You're not going, are you?"Amami asked.

"Well....I kinda want to?"

He gave me a concerned look.

"I'm not letting you go."He stated.

"What? Why?"

"You could get killed. Have you forgotten that we're in a killing game?"Sighed Amami.

He set the note down on the table.

"But what if it's important?"I asked.

He shook his head"No. I won't let you."

I started walking to the door.

"I'm going. That's final."

Before my hand could reach the doorknob, I felt my arms pinned up against the door. Amami was just centimeters away from my face, I could feel his breathing. I looked up at him with a slight blush.

"A-Amami?"I stuttered.

His face went close to my ear as he whispered into it.

"Stay with me."

My face turned as red as an apple.

"U-Uh"

He smirked and let go of me. I stood there, frozen like an idiot. My heart was pounding in my chest.

"I think you should stay here for the night. I want to make sure you don't run off."Amami said.

"O-Okay."I whispered.

I couldn't think straight. Walking over to the bed, I sat on the edge of it.

"I'm going to get some food, you want anything?"Said Amami, heading towards the door.

"Maybe a F/S?"I asked. (favorite snack)

He nodded and left the room, locking the door.

.

.
Author's PoV-

"Y/N I'm back"Whispered Amami.

The boy didn't get an answer. He looked over to see the H/C girl peacefully sleeping on the bed. He let out a soft chuckle, placing the snacks on his table. Suddenly, a thought came into his head.

Amami crouched down beside the bed, putting his hand in her H/L hair. He gently ran his fingers in between the strands, careful not to wake her up. He touched Y/N's ahoge, making her hum a little. Her eyes opened slightly to look at who was touching her hair.

"A...ma....mi"She mumbled.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"He asked.

The girl nodded sleepily. Before she could get back to her peaceful dreams, Amami had pressed his lips to her own. Y/N was now wide awake. She returned the kiss, with a slight blush. After what felt like an eternity, they pulled away for air.

"U-Uh"She stuttered, trying to figure out what to say.

"I brought food. Come and get some."He smiled, walking to the table like nothing had happened.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is the final ending! I hope you enjoyed this story, thank you for your support!