Chapter 14

Last Time...

"We're all going to get out together. All we need to do is get rid of the mastermind."Said Shuichi.

I let out a chuckle.

"Good luck with that."

Now...

Y/N's PoV-

"What's that supposed to mean?"Asked Ryoma.

"Unless you can exactly pinpoint who the Mastermind is and kill them-"

"W-We don't plan to kill them! We just need to know how to get out." Stuttered Shuichi.

"Hm...you do realise, being peaceful won't solve the problem."I hummed.

Amami kept a calm expression, but his eyes showed concern. He got the bandages off my table and wrapped up my injured knuckles.

"I need to speak with Y/N, privately."Amami said, turning to the others.

They nodded and exited the room. Amami shut the door and stared down at me.

"Y/N I'm worried. Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? Take a guess. My only family could be dead right now. The only people that I had left are gone and I'm never going to see them again!-"

I felt something warm crash on my lips, shutting me up instantly. Is Amami....kissing me? Oh my God he's kissing me! My face turned red as I melted into the kiss. He pulled away with a slight blush.

"U-U-Uh..."

"We're going to get out of here. Together."He stated.

"O-Okay"I whispered.

He smiled at me and pulled me up from the floor. My hand reached up to my lips, still warm from the kiss.

"Let's go take a walk alright? It'll calm you down."

Am I dreaming? I have to be.

"Hey, Amami?"

"Hm?"

"C-Can I....touch your hair?"

He looked a little surprised.

"Oh? Sure, I don't mind."

It looked so soft. My hand went to his hair and stroked it.

"Woah....it's so soft"I gasped.

I looked at the two bits of hair sticking out at the top. How curious.

"Hm..."I hummed.

I was about to touch his ahoge, when I felt his hands in my H/C hair.

"Y/N, I don't understand how you make me feel like this....I don't want to leave you when I'm close to you."

He touched the small H/C ahoge on my head, making my body tense up. I bit my lip.

"L-Lets go for our walk!"I stuttered.

He gave me a smile and we headed out the door.

.

.

"Hey Amami?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you kiss me earlier?"

A faint blush rose to my cheeks.

"Did you not like it?"

"No No! It's not that! It was just so sudden, that's all..."I exclaimed.

"Well, you were rambling so I thought that If I kissed you, you would calm down."

I glanced down and cleared my throat.

"O-Of course."

I gave a small smile as we walked through the courtyard.

-

Merry Christmas everyone! Well, Merry Christmas-Eve haha.I hope you have a great Holiday~!