Chapter 13

Y/N's PoV-

Fueled by my rage, I went to the gym with a knife strapped to my thigh with tape. I threw open the doors, hearing them slam open and hit the walls.

"Monokuma!"I shouted into the empty gym.

I walked to the middle and heard him pop up behind me.

"Upupupu~ Hello!"

"Where are they."I growled.

He gave me a curious look, tilting his head to the side.

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb! What did you do to my group!"I exclaimed.

"Didn't you listen to the motive? If you want to know, you need to win!"

"You little...."

I pulled out the knife.

"If I kill you, then it's all the same. The game would end, and there would be no trial."I growled.

I charged at the small bear, only to get a face full of metal. I stumbled backwards and looked up at the giant Exisal.

"Tsk. Can't even fight for yourself! Tell me what you did to them!"I yelled.

"No can do! Gotta blast~!"

Just like that, he disappeared along with the Exisal. I stabbed the wall in sheer frustration. They wouldn't die....right? There's no way they would go down without a fight....right? I-I can't lose them. I love them all too much!

I heard the doors open.

"Oh hey Y/N! We're all meeting in the dining hall if-"he paused, taking in my appearance,"Are you alright? You look really pale."Asked Kaito.

"I'm....Fine. I'm not coming. You all don't need me there."I growled, pushing past him.

He grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, don't think like that! We need to work together as a group to get out of here!"

I pulled my wrist free, and walked back to the dormitory. I'm too unstable to go. Slamming my door and locking it, I looked at the mirror.

"Guess that this will be my punching bag."

I balled my fist and swung at the mirror, shattering it to pieces. I grabbed the frame of the mirror and slammed it against the floor with a scream of anger. I moved some of my H/C hair from my eyes and looked at my newly wounded hand. I need to calm down, but I just can't. My family....they can't be dead! They just can't be!

I broke into a fit of crying, eventually crying myself to sleep beside the glass shards.

.

.

Knock Knock Knock

...Is someone at the door?

Knock Knock

Go away....I don't want to get up....I heard people whispering outside the door.

"Amami....it"Was all I could make out.

I sighed and closed my eyes. The knocking must be Kaito, but who else is there? It doesn't matter..nothing matters. I heard the lock on my door quietly click open, and multiple people come in at once.

"Y/N?!"Exclaimed Kaede

"...Is she alright?"Asked Ryoma.

I let out a groan"Stop being so loud...."

I felt someone pull me into a hug. I flinched but didn't even have the willpower to fight the embrace.

"Y/N....What happened? Your hands are bleeding...."

Oh, it's Amami. I kept silent, feeling guilt pool inside my chest.

"Hey, it looks like she got a motive video too."Said Kaito.

"I wonder whose she got?"Asked Shuichi, hitting play.

I heard my video turn on and my eyes shot open. Nonono! I can't let them watch it! I tried to move, but my body just wouldn't cooperate. I heard the audio playing and I tried to cover my ears.

"She...got her own video?"Gasped Kaede.

I started shaking and violently sobbing as tears came out of my eyes again. Am I the only one that had to suffer through my own damn video?!

"Hey Hey, calm down Y/N. Everything's going to be alright."Whispered Amami, running a gentle hand through my hair.

"Alright?! Like hell it will....They're dead. I have no one to go back to."

"We're all going to get out together. All we need to do is get rid of the mastermind."Said Shuichi.

I let out a broken chuckle, looking up at him through dark, tearful eyes.

"Good luck with that."