Chapter 4

Y/N's PoV-

I entered the dining hall. In the room stood Amami, Angie, Korekiyo, Ryoma, and Kirumi.

"-Ryoma, There's no need for that."Said Amami.

He had a smile, but his face was dark.

"There's no need for that, because I'm going to end this game. I've already decided."He said, the dark expression leaving his face.

"What? How are you gonna do that?"I asked, making my presence known.

"It's not about outfoxing everyone in this killing game, it's about ending the game itself." he continued.

That dark expression came back onto his face. Damn, Amami can be scary.

"That's the real goal."

Suddenly Korekiyo spoke up.

"Can you....even accomplish such a feat?"He asked.

This conversation was getting heated. All I wanted was some cereal or something. I walked off to the side, entering the kitchen.

"Cereal.....where is it?"I asked myself.

The cabinets were pretty high up, so I climbed the countertops very carefully. As I opened the cabinet, I let out a loud squeal. There was F/C/B!(Favorite cereal brand)

Unfortunately I lost my balance as everyone came in to see what the noise was. I fell backwards, catching myself with one hand and flipping backwards onto my feet.

"Nice save."Commented Ryoma.

"Thanks. I could have done better though."I smiled.

Then it hit me.

"Damn! I forgot to grab the cereal!"I sighed.

"Allow me."Said Kirumi

She got up on a chair and grabbed the box of cereal with ease, handing it to me.

"Thanks Kirumi!"I exclaimed excitedly.

"No problem, Y/N."She said, giving me a small smile.

I poured my cereal into the bowl and then added the milk. I ate it all and washed my bowl in the sink.

"I'll see you later. There's something I have to do."Me and Amami said at the same time.

I eyed him with suspicion. What was he planning? We left the room. I noticed the same dark determined expression on his face from before. I headed to the library, hoping no one would be there. As I entered the library, music started playing from the monitor. I watched the horrific video playing on the monitor. That's when I noticed someone else enter the room.

I whipped around, seeing Amami enter the library. It was odly dark, the monitor illuminated the room.

"Amami? What are you doing here?"I asked.

"Y/N? I could ask you the same thing. The time limit expires soon-"

"Time limit? What time limit?"I cut him off.

He looked at me suspiciously.

"You don't know? There's only two hours left. If no one is killed, then we all die."

I froze. How did I not know?! My hands started shaking.

"T-Two hours?"

"That's why that video is playing."

I felt fear bubbling inside me. No way... I can't believe this is happening.

"So why are you in here?"I asked slowly.

He looked around, then signalled for me to follow him. We reached the moving bookcase and he opened it, stepping inside. I was about to follow him, but I saw a light flash from another bookcase.

"Hold on! I saw something!"I said, running to the bookcase.