FIFTHTEEN

Everyone was under a bridge or outside standing to be the lookouts.

"Hm, Clown Crown and Lenalee's might be the Heart.

Alright, let's gather the information. For Cross's Team, you guys wanted to meet up with Marian and thus followed the modified demon to this place, am I right?" General Tiedoll starts talking, as Bookman answered him. "Hai."

"But our goal is to find a new compatible user. I can't really say much about this since we've just met, but...."

"We have no plans to team up with Marian. For Marian to be thinking only for himself and toying around with the others."

Yuuki earns a tch mark on her forehead and moving her arms while Allen was holding her back from hurting the General. "Lemme at him!"

General Tiedoll did glance over to her and continued, "Though you guys have come here to protect him, but don't be fooled by the modified demons which he created. For such a guy to be high ranking..."

Allen continues to hold Yuuki back from hurting General Tiedoll that Lavi has to help him.

'I know some people don't like him. Not all the time, he fools people. Well....I don't know how he acts in the Order. That doesn't matter, he is talking about bad things about him.' Yuuki thought, well trying to free herself.

"Anyway, I'll give you a little suggestion."

"And it is?" Bookman questions.

"Should the Cross team retreat and recover from your injuries first?" His question makes the three of them stop.

"What do you mean by that?" Lavi asks as Allen adds "Retreat instead of staying on to fight?"

"This isn't the time to battle the Millennium Earl. You guys should live on for now as that's the only thing you can do. Right now, the remaining Exorcists, Hevlaska, who is with the Order now, Sorkano, Klaud and Marian, and also the 9 of us here.

That's why I don't think this is the time for us to fight the Millennium Earl rather; I believe it's your duty as disciples to survive until that time really comes. Shouldn't you retreat when you're suffering too much? "

"To continue forward or retreat eh?" Lavi murmurs and lets out a chuckle. "But General Tiedoll, we've heard the words which you just said before.

The modified demon that was sent to us said, 'Marian said, you guys will be a hindrance, so he wants you guys to go back. Japan will soon fall into the Earl clutches, there is a slim chance of surviving.'

But back then, our sleeping beauty here said...'Let's move forward, we've already come thus far. If we retreat now, their lives would have been sacrificed in vain.' " Seeing how everyone was touched from the Cross group.

"Therefore we've decided, no matter how badly injured we are. We'll continue to move forward." Lavi says.

Yuuki was glancing around, until her eyes met the vampire and the lady next to him crying, making her jump in surprise.

"It's exactly as he said."

"We want to move forward!"

"Us too!" The man with his two other friends smiled.

General Tiedoll glances over to the two teenagers that recently join the battle, Allen, and Yuuki. "What about you?"

Allen turns around to face him. "Hai! I'll continue moving forward."

Tiedoll looks over to Yuuki, who smiled. "I am just tagging along, as for the people who don't know my name. It's Yuuki."

The General sighing in defeat, "I see...Then I have nothing to say anymore. It's going to be a tough road ahead. But the real battle begins after this.