SEVEN

The ten-year-old Yuuki-self being a curious child, and was not allowed to step outside the room, without her father. General Cross would sneak Yuuki in the Order and leave her in his room.

She started exploring his room, would look through his papers, until something catches her eye from the top shelf.

She walks towards the shelf and looks up at the object that has gotten her attention. She glances over the chair behind the desk. She rushes over to the chair and slowing lifting the chair to not make much noise.

When she successfully put the chair in front of the shelf. Yuuki climbed onto the chair, and stood up straight. Looking up to still see the object far up the shelf, and decide to go on her tiptoes to reach the object.

"Curse my shortness." She grunted; as her tips of her fingers were sliding on the glass containing that object.

"Almost~ there." Her fingers pushing it forward, and see the object almost off the shelf made an achievement smile. "Yes, just a little more." Her finger continuously slipping against the glass, while pushing it forward.

She leans forward to grasp the glass container edge, but instead it slips through her grasp. When it made contact to the ground, the glass jar shatter into pieces. "Oops."

She jumps off the chair to see what it had inside, but instead smoke starts surrounding her. Continually waving her hands to move the smoke from her face and closing her eyes. Inhaling some of the smoke, causing her to faint on the ground, as her red hair fanning around her.

Yuuki wakes up in her subconscious couldn't see a thing, but darkness. Tears swell up in her green eyes. "I am sorry. Dad." She hugs herself, hoping she would wake up.

"Hey, Little one." A soft voice of a grown female, she heard. She looks up to see a transparent form of a woman.

"A-are y-you an a-angel? A-am I d-dead?" Yuuki stutters innocently, making the figure of the woman to chuckle.

"No sweetie, you are not dead. You can think of me of an angel, if you want." The figure of the woman kneels down to her height.

Yuuki looks at her, but can't see firm features of her face, since she is basically glowing. "You look weird," She deadpanned.

"EH!" The transparent woman shrieked, covering her face. "I am so sorry."

Yuuki tilts her head innocently, "Don't cover your face? Miss."

The woman figure looks over to her and removes her hands. "You may look weird, Oh may be involved with you being an angel."

The woman smiles, Yuuki sees the outline of her lips. "Hey, little one. What's your name?"

Yuuki moves away, and glares at the woman figure. "My dad told me not to talk to strangers."

Making the woman sweat drop, and replies "I am Alice. It's only fair if I know your name."

"Yuuki." The red-haired girl says.

"Yuuki~ Hm, That's a beautiful name." The woman says.

Yuuki immediately notices she is starting to disappear and reaching out her hand towards the woman figure. "No, wait. Will I see you again?"

The woman nods, "In the future. I will see you again. I promise." The woman touches the Yuuki's hand, causing Yuuki to shriek. "You are cold!"

"See you next time. Yuuki." The woman says, patting her head, before she disappeared.

Yuuki opens her green eyes to reveal her father's worried face. He hugged her close. "What were you thinking!? I told you not to touch my things on the shelf!" He lectures her. "I am sorry." Wrapping her small arms around his neck.

General Cross was glancing over to her neck to see a red star starting to form. He sighs in defeat.

Yuuki bolts awake, sitting up on her bed, breathing in heavily, and sweating. She realizes she is her room.

"They must have put me in my bed when I fainted." She whispers to herself, lifting her hand and running her finger through her red hair. "I seriously didn't remember her, until now."

She calms her breathing, until she hears someone or something fall down loudly. The only one staying in the next room is Allen. Yuuki bolts out of the bed, almost falling to the ground in the process in the face. Kicking the blanket of her foot, before running over.

She turns and stops, her eyes widen. "Allen!" Falling to her knee, moving the broken glass pieces with her sleeve, moving forward and taking Allen's head on her lap.

"I am sorry. Yuuki for waking you up." He whispers, while breathing heavy. "I was already awake." Yuuki softly whispers, and immediately notices his eye reacting.

"Please wait, I'm begging you! Shut up!" He exclaimed, causing Yuuki to bring him closer to her, closely hugging him.

"I hate being in this weak state." He whispers, covering his cursed eye. "Allen, it's okay to be weak sometimes. You can't always be strong. I say so from my own experiences. It's okay." Yuuki murmured, causing him to relax in her arms.

She gently pulls his hand away from his cursed eye. "It's okay. You can let those walls break down when you are around me. Okay." She put her forehead against his. "Okay."

"I will always see you as the boy cares both side Akuma and humans, along with the strong will," Yuuki whispers, with a smile. Allen gives a weak nod, before falling asleep in her arms.

"That's what I love about you." She says softly running her fingers through his hair, as her eyes started drooping. Soon closing her eyes but had her arms around Allen, while leaning against a wall.

Behind a wall, there was a black golem watching them.

In the camera main room, Bak was watching them, before standing up and making a phone call to the European Branch.

"Komei, you were right. If General Cross hasn't said anything about Yuuki's existence is because she has something that General doesn't want the Black Order to know or find out. She is protective over Walker. Both of them seem very close."

"Of course, if she is General Cross's daughter. She would have spent time with him while Allen was being her father's apprentice. But, what is worrying me is her actions in the future events. Why appear all the sudden after so long, until now. When Allen was almost killed by a Noah. Especially the mark you told me about." Komui conversely.

" Just like I told you about her response when I ask her why General Cross hasn't said anything. Today, something did happen, what I found very suspicious. At lunchtime, Yuuki fainted by overwhelming of pain. The red star behind her neck, her veins were popping above her skin, along some electricity sparks, around her cheeks to her cheeks." Bak stated, leaning back in his chair.

"Electricity sparks jumping out of her skin, along her veins popping above her skin. It's indeed suspicious. What it seems to me her body is inferring with something? Now the question is to what?"

"New innocence?" Bak questioned.

"Maybe or otherwise. You have may have a foe in the Asian Branch."

Published: 08/28/16