FOUR

Yuuki walks beside Allen, following behind Bak as the others followed. The young scientist wanted to observe the event that is going to happen with Allen.

"Did you know we are underground?" Yuuki asked, causing Allen to jump.

"Eh, We're underground!?" He exclaimed.

"Long ago, our founders excavated a simple cave and built this huge hidden church. To this day it continues to expand. The entire area had grown to be larger than HQ."

"Be sure to not to get lost in here, Walker, Yuuki. There was a guy long ago who was lost for a week and died of starvation." For said, having her arms behind her neck with a smirk on her face.

Allen turns to For, and says "Um, I get lost easily."

The red haired girl chuckled, "Then don't lose me. You will be fine, since I don't get easily lost." She teased him. Allen makes a face at her, causing her to laugh.

"Let's stop the talking, until we get there." Bak said.

Soon arriving in front of two giant wooden doors, "C'mon, enter." Bak said.

The two giant wooden doors open, slowing as a fog was coming out from the room inside. They start entering the room that was filled with fog as it had somewhat it looked like crystal in the air too. Yuuki and Allen look around the room.

"What's in this room?"

"Smoke?"

"No."

"What is this?" Allen questioned.

Yuuki holds out her hand, if she could feel it, but didn't feel anything.

"This was formerly the innocence of your left arm." Bak said, causing Allen and Yuuki to be extremely surprised, along with the young scientist.

"E-EEEHH.?!" Allen exclaimed.

"This Fog?" Rikei asks, as Bak answers him. "It's not Fog."

"After losing, its original shape, your innocence has transformed into small particles."

Yuuki looking at the fog fascinated, along with Allen who looked up to the ceiling.

"Normally, when innocence is destroyed to the point that it becomes particles, it disappears. However, this innocence did not. IN addition, ever since we found you. We've discovered that even now, it has not lost its power as a crystal of god." Bak explained.

"When I carried you from the forest, this fog was there too, almost as if protecting and veiling your body. Thanks to that, I could barely see in front of me, making it hard to find my way here." For added.

"Even in this state, it's still alive...Why only my innocence?" Allen questioned.

"It's really too bad, but that's as much as we know. Even Komui didn't expect it. He was speaking of it in unscientific terms, which is quite rare for him." Bak walk over to Allen and stands in front of him.

"Allen Walker, you're now going to activate your scattered innocence and bring back your anti-Akuma weapon. If you can retrieve your weapon, you can fight once again." Bak says with a smile.

"Hai!"

Yuuki walks over to the others side along with Bak. Seeing Allen looking up to the ceiling where the most of the fog was circulating, before looking down.

Allen closes his eyes soon after a whirlpool of fog starts surrounding him.

"Whoa, it's like a whirlpool has formed around him." Rikei exclaimed.

The whirlpool was growing bigger and bigger by the second.

"Let's go Innocence, Activate!"

Yuuki gasps in surprise seeing the fog going around his left arm. "The Innocence particles are collecting before Mr. Walker!"

"That's..." Rohfa murmurs

"His left arm is reliving as an anti-Akuma weapon," Shifu states.

In front of his left arm was starting to create a claw, as Allen shouted, "Return!"

"Return!" Lifting his left arm to the ceiling as it soon starts creating his original claw anti-Akuma weapon.

"I did it!" Allen exclaimed, but it soon starts disappearing. Becoming back to small particles.

Everyone was surprised, soon after Bak yells out to Allen, "Do it again, Walker!"

"Yes, sir." Allen put his determined face on again.

Trying it again, but it disappears also.

"Again!"

"Activate."

"Activate."

"Activate."

"Activate."

"Activate."

Yuuki observes how Allen tried once again, and again.

"Stop, Please stop," Rohfa whispered, hugging her book to her chest.

"Haven't you noticed that he wasn't given in?" Yuuki said, looking at Allen who looks exhausted, getting an agreement with the two young scientists.

"Instead, it looks like he's becoming more and more determined." For stated, making Yuuki smile.

'I believe in you, Allen. You can do it, maybe at the right moment. That moment isn't now.' Yuuki thinks to herself. Seeing him continuing trying again and again.

'Maybe, Allen and his innocence aren't having the same thought in mind.'

Published: 08/25/16