THREE

Allen, Yuuki, and the 3 young scientists walking down the hall on their way to the cafeteria.

"This is quite the surprise, even though it's not perfect, it appears your heart no longer has any problems," Rikei stated.

Shifu adds, "It looks like we can put you in training right away."

"That's great, huh?" Rohfa said, looking over to Allen.

"Yeah." Allen smiles, as Yuuki was walking beside him.

~~❀~~

"Hello, Young...Couple" The chief looked down to see how they are holding hands.

Allen and Yuuki looked at each other confused, when the chief said, "Couple" when they finally realize they were still holding hands from earlier. Causing them to pull their hands away. Both of them were red as a tomato.

"We aren't c-couple." Yuuki stutters.

"Oh okay, so what's your order?" The chief asked, looks over to Allen.

"Um, Omelette rice, Neapolitan, cha-han, hamburger, tonkatsu, curry rice, and fried chicken." Allen said, as Yuuki nervously scratched her cheek when the chief looked at her.

"Tofu, fried chicken, potato salad, lasagna, French fries, Hamburger," Yuuki said, nervously scratching her back of her neck, before to be dumbfounded when the dishes appeared in front of them out of nowhere.

They both carried their own food and thanking the chief of course. They walk over to the table where the young scientist was. Before they sit down and dig into their foods.

"Amazing! As expected from a kid in a growth spurt." Rohfa said, causing Yuuki to glare at her. She thought Rohfa was calling her shortly.

"Yuuki, she meant me," Allen commented, before finishing his last dish. Yuuki shrugged, continues to eat her last dish.

"Is this due to their parasitic type weapon?" Rikei asked, amazed how both of them can eat so much.

"Yeah..." Shifu answered him.

"Thank you for the food." Yuuki and Allen exclaimed, before she jumped off her seat and run to the front.

"Is she getting more?" Rikei questions,

"No, she likes eating ice cream after a big meal," Allen answered, seeing Yuuki coming back with a cup of vanilla ice cream. She sits back down, as the others look amazed.

"What?" She asked innocently, before scooping in her vanilla ice cream.

"What is your parasitic type weapon? Yuuki." Rohfa asks.

Yuuki answers the question by lifting her wrist showing a red bracelet that contained a hanging star along a cross that is attracted to the bracelet. She had the same of a bracelet on her other wrist.

"Under the bracelet. There is a small mark that resembles a cross. When I activate my innocence that mark grows over my hands. I gain claws along with it." Taking another scoop of her ice cream, and puts it in her mouth.

~~❀~~

After they finished eating, they took Allen and Yuuki back to Allen's room, where he was staying earlier.

"There's no longer any need for an I.V. anyway, make sure you take it easy today." Rikei stated.

"If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to call us." Rohfa said, turning around to walk away.

"Um..." Allen said, gaining their attention to him.

"What is it?" Rohfa asked, turning around to face him.

"I'd like to start my training now, if that's okay," Allen stated, making Yuuki turn to him.

Along the young scientists look to each other.

"Are you sure? Allen." She whispered as Allen nodded.

"I understand you're impatient, but...The chief already said to wait. You should focus on getting ready." Shifu said, and Yuuki notice Allen was frustrated, the look in his eyes.

"Right now, my friends are out there fighting Akuma. Please!" Allen pleads.

Seeing the scientist shocked by his pleading.

Yuuki smiled a little and crossing her arms. 'That's Allen.'

Published: 08/24/16