THIRTEEN

Yuuki slowing opens her green eyes and sits up. Rubbing her head and noticing, it's the outside of Asian Branch, but a lot different.

Turning her head, to see the same brown haired girl curl up beside black haired male with a black trench coat covering her body.

"Alice~" He whispers, to only make the girl groan. "Let me sleep." She grunts, and turns to the other side, but kept a firm grip on his hand.

"I will after I tell you my proposal." He said, making the brown haired girl sit up and ignoring her hair that was a mess. The side of her head, Alice's brown hair was spiking up.

"I am listening. What is it?" She asks him softly and turning around to face him.

The black haired male lifts her hand and stares at her blue eyes. "Come with me. Alice."

Her eyes widen in surprise, "W-what? W-what do you m-mean?" She stutters.

"Come with me. Leave the order behind. I know. You have mixed feelings, but you did state the Order wasn't your home. Since you found out one of their darkest secrets. You could probably be killed by knowing the information you just found out." He says, making Alice look at him, nervously.

"Let me think about it." She mutters nervously.

"I am not going to force you. Okay. I am just worried." He whispers, looking down at the grass before Alice jumps on him unexpectedly and falling to the grass.

The black haired male stares at the brown haired girl in shock as her long strands of brown hair were around his face.

"I am a big girl. You don't need to worry about me. I made a promise to you, didn't I? I will always come back to you." She softly said, putting her hand on top of his cheek as he leans into her hand, and put his hand on her wrist.

"Yeah, but it doesn't stop me from worrying." He replies.

In reality, Yuuki waking up from the memory. She blinks a couple times adjusting to the light of the room. Sitting up, and was feeling cold. She looks down to see a white button up shirt to be confused until it hit her mind.

'Its Allen's!'

"EEEEHHHHHHHH!" She shrieks in surprise and embarrassment. She notices there is a uniform on the end of her bed.

Crawling out of the covers, and stands up. Looking down to see she was wearing her pajama shorts. 'I hope no boys dress me up from my ripped clothes.'

Yuuki touches the material of the uniform that was placed on the bed. Memorizing this was the same uniform she passed by in harbor walk.

"This must be some type of joke." She says before a knock was heard from behind her.

Turning her head to see Allen with Wong, who was holding a tray what it seems to have tea in it.

"Can someone explain to me? Why there is unifor-" She was interrupted when Allen pulled her into a hug unexpectedly. Her green eyes widen in surprise, meanwhile, Wong left the tray on the table, before leaving.

Giving them some alone time. Yuuki finally wrapped her arms around his neck, while stepping on his shoes and tiptoeing to reach his height.

"Why?" Allen whispers and tightens his hug. "Would you risk your life for mines?" He was trembling. She was quiet, trying to find the right words to say, before speaking.

"Aren't I supposed to protect the ones I love dearly?" She said, pulling back a little, and give him a smile.

A blush came up into his cheeks, making him cover his face with his hand. Yuuki laughs at his reaction. "Cute." She says in her English accent. Making Allen to blush uncontrollably.