ONE

A red haired girl walks down the harbor walk, where she sees a group of exorcist telling by their uniform. She continues to walking, passing them, as a yellow golem follows her.

The yellow golem quickly flies in front of her, surprising the girl. "Timcanpy, don't do that. I would have attacked you in a reflect."

She realizes Timcanpy isn't with Allen, her father apprentice. Her eyes widened in realization. "Where's Allen?" She asked the golem.

The golem looks both sides as She does the same. She kneels down and put her hands upside down, so Timcanpy could land on her palm, before opening his mouth. He shows her the events that happened with Tyki, breaking the girls' heart when she sees his expression. "Allen.." Then closes his mouth, opening his mouth once again to show her, What Won has told the others, Exorcist.

She sighs in relief of hearing Allen alive, but she knew Allen is going through a tough time since he lost his innocence and recovering from his injuries with the Noah.

"Miss, are you alright?" The girl blinks quickly, before turning her head around, and stands up straight.

"Yeah." She answered and notices he has the same appearance as in Timcanpy memory.

"Sir, This may sound crazy, but is there a way to see Allen Walker." She asks him.

"Miss. Are you from the Black order?" The tall man having two thick spikes and top in a form of a top knot along with an odd curl.

"No, I don't belong to any Branches. I am an exorcist, but I fight Akuma along my way when I travel around with my father. You must have heard of Cross Marian." She states.

"General Cross?" The assistant branch head asked.

"Yes, I am his daughter along trained by him," She says, before Timcanpy splits out rolled up a paper, before flying away.

She immediately sweatdrops, unrolls the paper, quickly reading the information inside to see that Cross wrote a letter, a piece of proof that she is General Cross Daughter without a doubt, along with his famous signature.

She deadpanned and thought to herself 'He must have planned it just in case. When she needs to expose herself to any working Exorcist or assistant from a Branch. 'That weirdo of a father, who plans things that no one would expect.'

"This is may be my proof." She says, before handing over the paper.

The assistant reads the letter, before rolling it up again, handing it over to her. "Miss. Marian, let me show you the way to the Asian Branch. I am Won."

"Just call me by my first name Yuuki. Thank you for letting me tag along. I really appreciate it." She said, before bowing down as a sign of appreciation.

~~❀~~

When they arrive in the Asian Branch, Yuuki is currently running after Won, who was holding a tray of medicine and bandages. Won stops at Allen's room where he was staying in.

The bed was empty, but there was a short girl next to the bed with reddish pink hair poking out under her purple hat to the sides of her face. She had matching purple clothes that resemble a tube top and bikini. On her forehead and down to her sides were geometric teal markings and arms. She had large mitten like for hands.

"Sorry, Won."

"That white haired guy must have wandered off somewhere while.I was sleeping. With his body like that. I figured he wouldn't be able to move. I let my guard down." The girl said, scratching behind her neck nervously.

Immediately, Yuuki ran off, shouting out for Allen as Won runs off too, looking for Walker.

'You Baka! You have serious injuries that Won has told me. You are supposed to stay in bed.' She thinks to herself, running down the hall.

"Hey, Who are you?" She turns her head a little to see the girl from the room.

She answers her question. "Yuuki. You?"

"For."

Published: 08/23/16