NINE

Yuuki with the others was looking at the big screen showing Allen and For a fighting, along with some other things. "While observing you, I noticed a strange phenomenon, during your training sessions. I've been calculating your Innocence's energy output levels through my golem."

She tilts her head while looking at the screen, seeing the yellow with blue energies around Allen. "These are the results of the analysis."

Changing the position the cameras around Allen. "As you can see, when not being used. The innocence's energy reading is not very high. But for the past two days, even when it was still inactive."

Bak points on the screen where there was a red aura of energy with his stick. "It's been showing high energy reading"

Causing Allen to be surprised, "It is indeed an unfathomable phenomenon."

When they left the camera room, Allen sitting on the big edge of the wall. "Are you saying that the Innocence is reading to me even when it's not activated?" Allen questions.

"Yes, it would be impossible to think otherwise," Bak responds back, gaining Allen to reply back. "That can't be." Having his hand on his chin thinking.

"I'd like to hear your opinion of this phenomenon. Anyone have any ideas?" Bak asks the group.

To only gain silence, Yuuki was still trying to wrap this around her mind.

"Two days ago"

"What is it?" Bak steps forward to Allen.

"It can't be, but..." Allen doubts if it's the reason why it causes the unfathomable phenomenon.

"Walker."

"I'm not sure if its cause or not, but for those two days. I had only one thing on my mind, during training." Allen said,

'It was probably thinking about his friends from the Order.' Yuuki thought to herself.

~~❀~~

They are currently in the area where For and Allen fight at. Bak wanted to test it if the innocence will react. "Well then, please begin."

"Hai!" Allen exclaimed, showing the wall, above him, there were many golems looking at his direction. Yuuki observes Allen, while the two were talking.

"His innocence is being affected by mere thoughts? Can that really be true?" Shifu asks,

" We don't really have anything else to go on, do we?" Bak says, putting on his headgear.

They wait silently until Bak jumped in surprise turning around. "So, then Walker was correct."

Her green eyes widen in surprise seeing the innocence particles glowing.

"The Innocence is glowing? How?" Rikei asking, shock how the innocence is glowing.

"It's likely that the energy increase is enough to make it visible." Bak responses, as Rohfa stutters, "A-Amazing!"

"Great, Walker! That's the way!" Rikei shouts, before Rohfa shouting along. "Keep up the good work!"

"Ah, Hai!" Allen replies.

There was silence after that, until For pop out, but still was attracted to the wall. "Hey, Walker! Don't think about pointless stuff! Concentrate on your precious things!"

"Ah, Hai."

One minute later, Allen groans in pain, before kneeling to the ground. "Allen!" Yuuki exclaimed, why he is groaning in pain.

Rushing to his side, and kneels down next to him. Yuuki sees that he is covering his left eye again. She bites her bottom lip, knowing his cursed eyes is reacting and giving him a pain.