xxiv

"i called you 'beom.'" i tell him after i hesitated.

his eyes are still wide eyed, and i can see part of his ears red due to his hair covering them.

"no, don't call me that!" he yelled as he covers his cheeks. he looked very angry, but then he slowly started to smile.

at first i was fearing for my life right until his lips curved.

apparently his smile says otherwise, well, that's what i'm assuming.

"okay i won't call you that, beom."

"hey, stop!!" he yelled once again, and i shook my head as i laughed.

he seemed like he softened towards me, but i hate the fact it had to be on the day before graduation.

[...]

end of the day comes, and i have to pack up to go to america later after graduation.

i was about to argue with my mom to why it's been booked the day of the graduation, but then she told me that it's during the afternoon, around 6:15pm.

the graduation is during the morning, so there shouldn't be a problem. she also explained that she booked the flight late so we could arrive in los angeles in the morning.

i'm only going to stay there for a week and a half and then we're going to go to san francisco to live with my grandparents until we find a home.

and of course, the university i'm going is near there.

i pack all of my clothes in 2 suitcases, as well as my mom.

i asked chaerin if she wanted to have anything from my room that i no longer wanted; and she said she will later today.

i asked yugyeom if he wanted to come over for the last time before i leave after graduation ends.

he's not graduating; just cheering on us.

and he agreed. i would probably cry leaving them behind. especially yugyeom since he's younger than us.

i'm not sure how i feel towards jaebum though. he's a really nice person.

..should i let him have my number?

i'll think about it.