iii

the bell already rung, and chaerin and i head over to our classroom.

it was really difficult to get over there because of how many students that attend this school. i had to hold onto chaerin's arm so i won't lose her. usually i don't get this comfortable around anybody around a new school but chaerin seemed like she was okay with it since she didn't say anything.

maybe she understood me since we both don't like tight spaces.

about a minute passes, and we finally made it to our room.

i forgot that jaebum is in our class. he's just there, sleeping in his desk.

apparently, the students had assigned seats; so i can't sit beside chaerin throughout the whole day. i looked around the room, and the only seat that's left is the desk next to jaebum i believe.

i really don't know if that seat's taken because the desks are not labeled by the students' names. i suddenly became nervous because i really need to know if this desk is occupied.

i look around the room to see if anyone would seem to know because not a lot of people around him are here yet.

i thought about lightly shaking him to wake him up, but i'm the one who's shaking in fear. ever since the situation that happened earlier, chaerin made me think that he's a mean person. but i really don't know him at all.

if chaerin's telling me the truth, then i have no choice to face him regardless.

i don't blame why he's sleeping at this hour. we only get about 4 hours of sleep. but all i'm worrying about right now is waking him up so..

i touch his shoulder and i start to shake him; waking him up while i whisper, "excuse me?"

i heard a groan, and i suddenly started to back away. i watch him for a few moments and he's still not awake. he just moved.

i walk towards him once more, i started to shake him again. but this time, he didn't move. i suddenly don't see his back moving because of his breathing, and he suddenly shot his face up while saying, "WHAT DO Y--"

i flinched, and stepped back. i was waiting for him to yell at me, but he's just there, cutting himself off and staring at me.

i see our classmates looking at us, their eyes widen. maybe they know about him too. this guy behind jaebum is telling me that i should leave him alone but..jaebum's not doing anything.

i became confused and i'm just looking at him back.

..is he okay?