xiii

ever since i started to hang out with yugyeom often, it feels like jaebum has been getting a little aggressive.

well, not at me. to some other people. i'm not sure why.

but it would happen around me. what did the other people do to you, jaebum?

there was this one time that it happened almost right behind me, and i clenched to chaerin's arm at the beginning of a school day.

when yugyeom came over to my house after our saturday classes last weekend, that's when he acted that way on the following monday.

yugyeom didn't even spend the night. he just spent a couple hours helping us with the melody of a song chaerin and i were working on. it went well.

and he of course, left not too long after. i might ask chaerin to spend the night with me if my mom lets me.

yugyeom's singing voice was pretty good; i'm not even gonna lie. even my mom liked his voice, and told him that he should achieve being a singer one day. but of course, he thanked her, but he shrugged it off.

he thinks he wouldn't have the chance to.

i told chaerin i had forgotten my binder in her car, so she gave me her keys so i can unlock it and lock it back up.

i woke up a little late, so i didn't really had time to put it in my bookbag.

i locked the car back, and i started to quickly head back to the classroom before school officially starts.

as i made it back to the entrance, i accidentally bumped into jaebum. i flinched and backed away, and widen my eyes.

"ah, i'm sorry." he quickly told me, and he dashed off. he had this weird expression; he probably had to use the bathroom badly.

i'm not sure.

what if he didn't rush somewhere that wasn't urgent? would he be mad at me? telling me to watch where i'm going?

he really confuses me. i will never understand at all. i'm very oblivious.

i try to shrug it off and head inside the classroom. i walk towards chaerin and i give her her car keys, and of course, she thanks me.

i told her, "no problem, sorry about that" and she didn't mind at all.

i headed towards my desk, and i started to sit down and rest my head on it. i just want to go home and sleep; why must south korean schools last about 12 hours? it's outrageous.

i fell asleep until i heard the bell ring, but i didn't manage to wake up at all.

i felt a light slap on my back and i flinched as i immediately sat up straight. "i'm up, i'm up."

"don't worry i'm not a teacher. calm down [name], you're weird sometimes. " jaebum told me with a straight face.

all i did was roll my eyes and i see our first teacher come in, beginning our lessons.