Chapter five

Niall's P.O.V.

We got onto the dumbo ride and I got into a cart with Zayn, we were behind Heaven and Tyler. The ride was fun but the entire time all I could think about was Heaven. How did she think that about herself? She was tiny. She had an appetite just like mine but she thought that about herself. It made me feel terrible. I guess I should just drop it for now.

"What does my princess wanna do now?" I asked Heaven.

"Let's do California screaming!" Harry blurted.

"Was I asking you Styles?" I turned back to Heaven.

She shrugged,"that's fine I'm kinda scared of it but that's fine,"

"You sure?" Tyler asked her.

She nodded but she paled slightly. The cue (line) was really short so we got to the front very quickly. It was a ride with seven seats on each row(probably not true just go with it) so we all sat on the front row. Heaven sat between me and Tyler. She grabbed both of our hands. Her hands were shaking.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded looking uncertain. The ride jolted to a start. I forgot about my sisters hand in mine. In fact I forgot about everything. For a moment one thought snuck into my head. How comical is this situation. One Direction and two people they had just met the day before screaming their heads off on a ride at Disneyland. From outside this must be hysterical. When the ride was over I looked over and Heaven was shaking and tears were pouring out of her eyes.

"Heaven are you okay?" I asked shocked. She didn't answer.

"Oh no, I forgot," Tyler looked worried," we need to get her home soon. She's having a panic attack," I scooped her up in my arms. She was to far gone to protest. I ran out the exit with everyone one following me. When we got out paps surrounded us. Great we go all morning without a single fan or anything and now this happens at the worst possible time.

"Niall whose that?"

"Are you dating her?"

"What happened?"

Questions were shot at me as well as the other lads. I ignored them and kept running to Tyler's car.

"Back off she's having a panic attack!" Liam yelled at the paps backed up a bit but kept on for the most part. When we finally got her back to the van we wren table to buckle her in so she laid/sat on mine and Harry's laps. Tyler drove back to their apartment as quickly as possible. I ran up the four flights of stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. When we entered the apartment(Idc if Tyler lives in an apartment or not he does in here) I laid her down on the sofa.

"It's a green bottle, should be on the counter," Tyler said and Zayn returned with a small pill bottle. Heaven opened her mouth and took the pill we gave her. She calmed down and fell asleep with her head in my lap.I scooped her up and carried her to her room. I laid her down and was about to leave but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Stay with me please?" I nodded and crawled under the blanket with her. She was fast asleep but she pulled me closer to her. Even though it was barely noon I drifted off to sleep.

Heaven's P.O.V.

I woke up with Niall Horan's sleeping face across from me.

"Wha?" I whispered confused then I remembered. This is my life now. My life as a sister to a member of One Direction. I got up and looked out the window to see that it was still light out. I walked down stairs to find everyone talking in the living room.

"Hey feel better Heavbear?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I answer," wanna play a game?"

"What?" Zayn asks.

"Truth or dare," I grinned evilly.

We all sat in a circle on the floor," I'm first," I said.

AN/ sorry it's short I'm lazy, but I just got midnight memories today who can blame me?

Vote comment read

5-23-14