Chapter twelve

Heaven's P.O.V.

I saw someone's comment and my blood ran cold.

They had written' why does Heaven even exist. She's stupid and ugly, what's that hair about anyway? How does that thing get to be with One Direction and not me'

Niall read it and grabbed my hand,"Who ever did this should be ashamed!" He shouted," my Princess is perfect. She is beautiful and just amazing. Any one who thinks that she is anything other than that should just leave! You aren't a fan if you think that! I love my sister, why can't you just except that? This is just becoming stupid! Why do you have to hurt everyone I love? I'm sick of it!" He was shouting really loud.

"Niall, you're scaring me. Please stop,"

"Why? They need to know how stupid it is for them to be this hateful!" He just got louder.

"Niall," tears started running down my cheeks. I stood up and ran towards my room.

"Oh no, Heaven I'm so sorry. I have to go," I heard him say but I ran into my room and locked the door. I climbed up onto my loft and buried myself in the duvet.

"Heaven come on," I heard the doorknob jiggling," open the door!"

"No,"

"Please?" He sounded desperate.

"Just leave," I covered myself in the duvet in an attempt to ignore him. Eventually he stopped banging on my door and I was able to fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed in red jeans and a white hoodie. I didn't want to face everyone today so I opened my window and climbed out after grabbing my camera. My room was on the third floor but I had done this quite a few times so I knew how to get down without falling. I walked down the street until I came to an alley beside a brick building. I sat down and turned on the camera. I failed to mention that i make videos. They aren't on the internet or anything, it's hard for me to open up to people so talking to a camera helps me to have someone to talk to.

"Hey," I sighed a tear slipping down my cheek," I haven't made a video in a while, not like it matters because nobody will ever see these, but it's because One Direction showed up and now everything is going wrong. First I find out that my twin brother is Niall Horan and now all this hate. I don't think I can handle it for much longer, pray for me," I switched off the camera slowly stood up and started walking back to the apartment, it was time to face him again. I knocked on the door and Tyler answered the door. He opened his mouth to speak but Niall showed up behind him.

"Heaven, I'm sorry," Niall apologized.

"I- it's okay, I forgive you," I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Can we go to the movies?" Troye asked as he walked into the room.

"Sure, what can we see?" I asked.

"Well you know what is tonight?" Tyler smiled holding something behind his back.

"What?"

"I may or may not have gotten us all tickets to the premiere of the Fault in our Stars premiere tonight, and we can also walk the carpet," Tyler showed me the eight tickets he had.

"Tyebear!" I squealed and ran over to give him a hug.

"You're welcome," he chuckled," you have an hour go get ready,"

"Okay thanks!" I ran into my room and opened my closet. I only had a few dresses so I pulled out a black knee length dress with one sleeve. It showed off my new tattoo as well as my old one. I took a quick shower then slipped on the dress. I curled my hair lightly and put on a white flower flower crown and looked at the clock on my wall. It was five minutes until we had to leave.

" shoot!" I pulled on my red converse and ran down the stairs. The guys were all sitting around the table talking. Harry,Liam, and Zayn were wearing suits, Louis was wearing a grey sweater, Niall was wearing a varsity jacket, Troye was wearing a mint green sweater, and Tyler had on a sequined blazer. Niall turned around and smiled.

"You look adorable," he grinned.

"Thanks," I spun around.

"I like your shoes," Zayn pointed at my converse.

"Thanks," I looked down at my converse high tops," we have to go," I grabbed the keys to Tyler's van and we walked down to the car. I got in the drivers seat and we drove to the venue.

"We're here!" I opened the door and jumped out of the car.

AN/ sorry for the hiatus I've been working on something I cannot mention but you'll seen soon enough. I'm gonna go stalk people now. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

vote comment read

9-6-14