Chapter nine

Heaven's P.O.V.

Niall left and Tyler went to get a table cloth. I pulled out the ingredients for my cake. I mixed the batter then added food coloring. I was gonna make a rainbow layer cake. That was Troyes favorite. I put the cake into the oven and went to get out icing. I heard yelling in the living room. I walked in and Harry and Louis were standing on a table and screaming.

"Boys what's wrong?" I asked.

"S-spider," Louis mumbled hiding his head in Harry's chest.

I rolled my eyes," I'll get it," I saw a little black spider on the floor. I scooped it up with a newspaper and dumped it onto the patio," it's fine to get down now,"

"Um oh yeah," Harry blushed getting off the table.

Liam walked in and shook his head," do you need any help Heaven?"

I shook my head," I'm fine, you can do whatever." They all went out of the room. I sighed and went back into the kitchen. I got the cake out of the oven and set the pans on cooling racks. While the cakes were cooling I decided to go check on the boys.

"Zayn!" I heard someone shout from the guest bedroom. I stepped into the room and gasped. The couch was on fire, Liam was flipping out, and Harry was rolling on the floor.

"What the heck!?!" I yelled and ran to get the fire extinguisher. I put the fire out and set down the fire extinguisher," if you set anything else on fire I will hurt you. Now go order some pizza for tonight." With that I went back into the kitchen. The cake was cooled so I iced it with white icing and piped 'Hi from One Direction' on the cake. I had the boys ice on their signatures. Niall can do his when he gets back.

"We're home!" I heard Tyler from the living room. He and Niall walked in with bags of streamers in their arms.

"Hi!" I ran forwards and gave them both hugs then helped them set down the bags," Niall I need you to do something," I had him sign the cake. The doorbell rang and I went to get it.

"Pizza boys!" I yelled into the apartment," help me get it!"

"Pizza?" Niall was by my side in seconds.

"Don't eat it yet," I instructed and he carried it inside while I payed the pizza boy.

"Thanks for not eating it," I said sarcastically. Niall was eating a piece of the pizza. "Put that up it's for later." He frowned and put the box on the counter. I took out the streamers and decided I wanted to put up blue and green streamers. I hung them and set out a black tablecloth with blue and green swirls. when I finished I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost eight," shoot! We only have a few minutes," I ran around putting the finishing touches on things and went to fix my hair. I put it into a loose braid and put the flower crown I had worn to the concert.

"Wait, did you wear that to the concert?" Liam asked when I got down stairs. I nodded.

"Do you have yours?" I asked them. They ran upstairs and came back wearing the crowns.

"You all looked beautiful," I grinned and there was a knock on the door," Troye!" I shouted running to the door. Tyler was already at the door and he opened it. Troye dropped his bags and gave Tyler a hug.

"Oh my gosh Heaven! One friggen Direction are in your house!" He jumped up and down like a five year old.

"Troye!" They rushed forward and trapped him in the middle of a big group hug.

"How come One Direction know my name?" He was still flipping.

"Well I couldn't just not tell them about the fabulous Troye, could I?" I joked.

"Okay I'm gonna stop fangirling now and IS THAT PIZZA I SMELL?" He ran into the kitchen and started devouring the pizza. Niall looked at me hesitantly and I nodded. He started eating pizza really fast faster than I could. I took a few slices and sat down at the bar next to Tyler who was watching Troye freaking out while talking to the boys.

"Where did you get the crowns?" I heard Troye ask.

"Tyler and Heaven made them," they pointed to us. I waved briefly then went back to my pizza.

"Who wants cake?" I asked after all the pizza was gone and me and Niall had consumed a combined two and a half pizzas. I took the cake out of the fridge and Troye grinned.

"Heaven you didn't?"

AN/ sorry it's so short again I'm lazy. Tomorrow I'm going to Iowa until Monday for competition so I'm not sure how often I'm gonna be able to update but I'll try. Love y'all.

Vote comment read

6-10-14