Chapter four

Niall's P.O.V.

"What's up Niall?" She asked me when we were alone.

"Well you know how you said you knew nothing about your family?" I asked. She nodded," well I've been missing a sister for ten years..." I started.

"Oh my gosh," she gasped" Ni?"

"Yes," I smiled and nodded. She flung her arms around my neck," I've missed you,"

"I missed you too," she was crying happy tears.

"What happened that made me loose my princess( I changed her nickname to princess from Heavberry sorry)?" I asked looking her in her beautiful eyes. I had always loved those eyes.

"Well I'm not sure," her voice started to shake," but I've had this nightmare almost every night since I can remember. There was always a missing piece until last night. We were playing football and the ball got kicked into a bush. I went to get it and a man drugged me,"

"Oh my gosh I never knew I'm so sorry!" I hugged her way tighter," that's why you were sleeping with Tyler,"

"Yeah I've had to sleep with him every time I have that nightmare or else I get sick," she was shaking.

"Shhh it's okay your with me and I'll never let you go again," I whispered the promise I would never forget.

"Can we come in?" I heard Tyler's voice through the door.

"Come in lads," I called saving my princess from having to say anything.

"You wanna tell them?" I whispered in her ear. She shook her head.

"Not now," she whispered back.

"Let's go to IHOP," Tyler suggested.

Heaven's P.O.V.

"Let's go to IHOP," Tyler suggested smiling at me. He knows me so well. That's my favorite place ever to eat.

"Yeah let's go!" I was excited.

"Well someone's excited," Liam practically read my mind.

"Let's go," Tyler grabbed the keys to his minivan.

"Can I drive?" I asked.

"Of coarse Heavbear," he smiled and tossed me the keys. We got to the car and I sat in haHe drivers seat. Tyler slid in next to me," tell them to sit down and buckle up. I don't want to crash and kill them," I told Tyler.

"Boys, sit. She doesn't want to kill you," he hollered into the back of the van where the boys were settling in.

As soon as I parked they hopped out.

"Gosh their going to get themselves killed," I muttered to myself. We got seated and I had Niall on one side of me and Tyler on the other.

"What would y'all like?" Our usual server Alice asked.

"Me and Heav will have the usual," Tyler told her.

"I'll have nine pancakes, three orders of bacon, one of sausage, two eggs, and an orange juice," Niall ordered. The rest of the boys ordered a lot less.

Our food arrived and I dug in. The boys were staring at me," what?" I said through a mouthful of pancake.

"How do you eat so much? You're so small. And that's more food than Nialler got.

"She has an extremely high metabolism," Tyler shrugged. First of all ,all I got was ten chocolate chip pancakes covered in chocolate syrup and whip cream, and five orders of sausage with eggs.

"Still are you sure your not going to explode?" Liam asked. I rolled my eyes. There goes Daddydirection.

I finished quickly and we all left. Tyler insisted on driving.

"We're going on an adventure," I grinned but the boys looked confused. I was excited. The last adventure I met my brother and the biggest boy band ever.gosh my life is so confusing!

"We're here," Tyler said. I looked up and did a mini scream we were at Disneyland.

"Your welcome," Tyler chuckled.

I jumped out and started hopping around extremely excited.

"Yayayayayayay!" I screamed.

"Chill, haven't you ever been to a theme park?" Zayn asked.

"Only once before," I said. When I had first moved in with Tyler he had taken me.

"Poor deprived child," Louis ran ahead.

"Come on Heavbear let's go ride something," Tyler grabbed hold of my hand. I didn't object.

"Where to first?" Liam asked me.

"Hmmm, I wanna go on Dumbo," I said after thinking for a second.

"You sure princess?" Niall asked.

"Yeah! Let's go!" I dragged Tyler off with me.

There was a long line. According to the sign it was thirty minutes to wait. We got in line and were the only people above nine that didn't have kids with them. We were getting so many strange looks.

"This line is to long," I complained.

"Come here princess, I'll carry you," Niall held out his arms.

"No, I'm to fat," I stepped back. Even though everyone said I was so small I knew they were lying. I was too fat.

"Don't say that," Niall frowned even though it was the truth," it's not not true and I don't ever want you to think that,"

"It's true," I mumbled.

"Don't ever say that again," Niall lifted my chin forcing me to look into his eyes.

"She's had this problem for as long as I've know her she's always been uncomfortable about her size. I know she eats so much. She hates herself for it but if she doesn't she's weak. She won't let anyone pick her up, even me," Tyler informed the boys sadly, they all just stared at me.

"Enough drama, let's ride Dumbo!" Harry said and walked through the gate.

AN/ this is fun to write but it took soooo long. My b-day is on Sunday yay!!!

Vote comment read

5-6-14

Sorry it's late I acadentaly posted this to the wrong story