Chapter one

Heaven's P.O.V.

Hi. I'm Heaven. I suck at introducing myself but I'll try. I'm nineteen, have dyed pink hair, and I have one green eye and one brown eye. There you have it. That's basically me. And I forgot to say I only have one friend. His names Tyler and I stay with him because I don't really know anything about my family.

"Come on Heaven!" Tyler called up the stairs to me," we're going on an adventure!"

"Yay I'll be dressed in ten," I called down. He says we're going on and adventure whenever he has a surprise for me. No we aren't dating just to clear that up.

I picked out a grey of the shoulder jumper that said haters gonna hate and a pair of ripped jeans. I curled my hair lightly and threw on a red beanie. Lastly I put on my black high tops.

"Were are we going?" I asked Tyler.

"It's a surprise," he smiled. He ran a hand thru his lilac hair.

"Fine be like that!" I huffed purposely making my Irish accent thicker. Somehow I haven't lost my accent the many years I've lived in the US.

"Get in the car," he says jokingly. He always acts like my big brother even though he's only two years older than me.

"Ice cream!" I yell when we pull up to the Dairy Queen drive thru.

"I'll have two dipped cones," Tyler ordered and I smiled when he remembered my order.

"Thank you," I grinned and took my ice cream and ate it quickly.

"That's not all," right then we pulled up to a huge arena with a sign on the side," no way! Thank you thank you thank you Tyler!" I gave him a huge hug.

AN/ sorry it's short. I have to be in bed soon. Sorry but most of these updates will come about once a week and will be a little longer.

Vote comment read

4-24-14